The Terrarium Of Many Wonders

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by amator terram, Apr 24, 2013.

1. His name,......number two!! Lmao

2. seems like the ones I had where very one sided if that makes sense? Where as yours I can see more of a blend.

3. #2923 amator terram, Oct 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2014
    Mindscape is what's looking like a stretchy indica hard core. Lol, it's even listed as a 49 day strain but check out the definition leaves on Mindscape #1

[​IMG]

I would say pretty stable/parallel looking.

4. One of my plants right now has some funny lookin leaves lol.

That one there looks purdy nice :D

TJ

5. Which plant is it?

6. The Krystalica one. I could get a shot of it in 6 or so hours if ya want lol.

TJ

7. That would be all kinds of awesome.

Sent from the Batcave

8. I forgot to ask, how is that Cheese homez?!? Lol

9. just about gone hahahah.

Sent from the Batcave

10. What's your overall take on it?!?

11. Here ya go

TJ

Attached Files:

12. Great smoke, it smoked really similar to the green crack but it's a bit more edgy. Fruity cheese flavor.

Sent from the Batcave
    The plant is still growing happily though?

Sent from the Batcave

13. Yeah overall she looks purdy good

TJ

Attached Files:

14. Yea don't look like nothing crazy, I've had vegging plants to stuff like that before.

One thing I noticed is sometimes the leaves will get damaged by something random and slowly kind of wilt over time as its the first to be cannibalised. It also seems like the leaves on the lower of the plant loses circulation as the plant grows, even with the silica the leaves will just kind of fall off and leave that abscission scar.

Sent from the Batcave

15. I grabbed some EWC and some Bio Char as well as some Coast of Maine Lobster compost. The Next tote is about to be activated come November 17th so I have to get things moving. Had to cut into my personal for some necessary purchases but it's worth it for the girls.

I'm going to soak my bio char in some alfalfa/kelp/ewc for about 14 days and then incorporate it at about 10%. When I say the next tote is going to be badass i mean it... 

16. A few veg pics, they got a bit of light burn when they were smaller so some of that damage still remains. 

Mindscape #1

[​IMG]

Mindscape #2

[​IMG]

Caramel Cough

[​IMG]

17. maine lobster compost is legit, i have used that before in my own soil mix. 

Looking nice with the veggers. I have a few with some light burn or something also. Probably need transplanted also lol

18. I have had that Queso cut for almost 18 months or so and I can't stop smoking it!! Lol....

19. I have a few pics for today :D both are day 45

First up is Mindscape #1, alot her calyxes are swollen over the pistils now. She is finishing pretty quickly.. I think this one is more indica leaning for sure. This one is on pace for about 52-56 days seems like.

[​IMG]

Next is Mindscape #2, she is coming along nicely too, can you believe this one is more dense than #1? This one is definitely more sativa leaning but shorter and finishing slower but still on pace for 60 days. 

[​IMG]

20. Lookin slick dude! Hey did you get the compost locally somewheres or did ya have to order it? :confused_2: