seedbacks northern journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by pineneedle, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Sucks about your dog bro. I would try to train another dog real quick. Or get something to mame vs kill. ;)

Yeah buddy, just a wiff of what's too really come. :eek:

2. #22 pineneedle, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    ha ha ha no killing just maiming cuz ya still got to ask the questions lol
    Yah that was a good one, he caught a guy and pinned him in the bushes one summer and I never really had any trouble after that. Ha! bet he had to get some phsycological help after thet ordeal. Thats why people should mind their business and not piss around on other peoples property.

My neighbor has a pitbull that is a sweetheart. I would like to get one like him. I live in the sticks so there are no restrictions on what kind of dog ya can own.

3. I want to get a paper worked English Bulldog. Not really a guard dog in any way. Just a cool family friend with bad gas. :eek:

They are asking around 1,000 dollars for one. Then you have to get their sniffer fixed due to snoring and snorting. Bulldogs are infamous for nasal issues.

4. I am partial to German Shepherds and shepherd crosses. They are a good one family animal. Very loyal and protective. My dog, when I have one, has the run of the house once they are trained. I treat them just like one of my kids and they appreciate it. My last one was a black shepherd that I rescued from the SPCA. Looked scary as hell but was a big sook.

5. sb you rock big dog i been hella busy with work and stuff sorry havent been able to chat much totally not flaking you off..

6. Me too man. I have a laptop beside me at work so I can check in every now and then. Busy time of year though, mixing soil and transplanting babies. Although your ladies look to be teenage now. Nice. No worries dude we all busy. Plus still filling orders as well ;)

7. Anyone for a cup of tea, got 5 gallons almost ready mmwoohahahahahah blah blah blah blah blah
    View attachment 1192456

8. Ha! Funny. . . .my black nursery pots come from Orange county Cali. Go figure:rolleyes:

9. Just back from sopping:)

2 bails of promix (sunshine #4) 50-grow bags, cost. . $88.00
    The materials to do the job right,. . . . . PRICELESS!!!!!

10. Yah those bags are 2 gallon. Looked at the pack. It says 1- 2gallon whatever that means but I thought they looked larger than 1 gallon.
    25 for $7.50 I dont think is a bad price

11. That's a relief. 2 gallon will hold you for 2 weeks. 1 gallon would of been like a virgin. Tight and root bound. :eek:

12. #32 pineneedle, Apr 29, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
    One of my babies freaked out about my light regime. Little boys are so rambunctious:) This thing shot up 6 inches in no time at all and then grew balls ha ha ha

View attachment 1195231

13. Transplanted all and moved to the cottage ( greenhouse ) man the leaves take on a rich green color in real sunlight. I am always amazed at the difference. Could be the light dose of kelp tea as well.

14. kelp tea you say? what are ur ingredients? I also run a feeding regimin with kelp, guano, fish hydrolosate, and molasses..

15. freshgroundkelp, guano,bone and blood meal,some ewc molasses. Makes them nice and green for some reason.

16. #36 pineneedle, Apr 30, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
    A few shots of the kids playing in the cottage, they grow up so fast :) After a day and a half in the green house. And a bit less than a month in the dirt. I like it;) Except they seem to be stretching more now in this light. This is the first year feeding only teas so far. They are doing just as well as with soluable commercial nutrients, "sweet"

View attachment 1195949
    mostly 2 and 3 gallon pots

View attachment 1195950
    some hardening off gonna let the roots develope more before moving them

View attachment 1195951
    tried to fit them all in

View attachment 1195952
    My little mutant, still hangin on to that one starter leaf

View attachment 1195953
    everyone is enjoying the natural light. Leaves are fattening up

17. hell ya you aint playin around this year dog..

18. Hey Mike you know that 16-0-0 you gave yo girls. . . well I put some blood meal in my kelp tea. Ya dont need much but it is rated at 12-0-0. I hope mine enjoy it as much as yours do. Man you got nice starters way to grow man.

19. threw up that c99 pic for you..

20. Wish the guys would come pic their starts up, getting to be a lot of watering for the one man band. HELLO!!!!