seedbacks northern journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by pineneedle, Apr 24, 2013.

1. #2401 ThePot, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
    Fuckkkk that is a sad sight seedback :(  Hopefully it doesn't come knocking though.... Smokin this bowl for you and your ladies man

2. #2402 pineneedle, Jul 24, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
    Ha the hilarity continues. . . . . after I posted that I ripped all my meds out. Couple hours later a fucking plane does 5 passes. A bust or a rip was or is being planned somewhere my friends.
    This is the shit we have to put up with here in Canada to get our meds.
    Unless of course you would like to sit down and fill out forums stacked up an inch thick, send them off, maybe 12 months to get a response, 18 months for any kind of result then another pile of red tape to finalize. We really need cannabis law reform in this country.
    I am not a criminal, part of any organizaton just a private grower for myself and I have to be pestered, privacy invaded, property tresspassed upon. Its utterly ridiculous. My tax dollars could be spent in so many other, more constructive ways than this bullshit.

3. Ahhhhhhhhh. . . . . my week just gets better and better.
    Just got a call and a very good friend of mine had a massive stroke from a blood clot lodged in his brain. Fuck fuck fuck he cant talk or move. The guy is an accomplished musician. What a kick in the nuts.
    This guy is salt of the earth wouldnt hurt a fly.
    Bad shit happens to excellet people way too fucking much in this world.

4. Anyway folks Im out of here for a while. Got more plants to pull out and I got alot of shit to get straight. Hopefully I will make it back soon. I wish you all good luck growmies.