seedbacks northern journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by pineneedle, Apr 24, 2013.

1. mixeded some composted sheep manure, ewc, bone meal, perlite and sunshine mix. tpd and watered in with molasses water. Nothin heavy for the babies yet. 
    Man do they ever take off in the new digs.

2. My buddy is running a bunch of the jamaicans this summer. Got em goin now. ha ha ha he is freaking out cuz they are packin on like 1/2 inch to 2 inches a day ha ha ha. Inside for another month??? gonna be crazy up in there.

3. ^^^^^ haha
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1397308974.395209.jpg

4. you think a good tincture will be enough to kick alcohol without going into detox?

5. Dont know bro, never been to detox ha ha ha Im still toxic muhahahahaha. Try some full extract RS oil dude. That shit will keep u hummin for a couple days.
    Or use some olive oil and real butter for extracting. The cookies and muffins made with it can fuck me up for a whole day no prob. Then i just vape or spliff for maintenance. Dont want to come dwn too fast off of the muffin.

6. I cut way back on my beer intake and had to pull my belt up a notch. That will turn around once the hot weather hits. glug glug glug

7. Are coughing and upchuckin green shit yet????? Thats when U know ur a fuckin bad alchy man. My uncle fell off the wagon a few times after being drunk for 11 years. When he would come off a week of drinkin beer he trew all kinds of wierd shit up and spent 3 or 4 days in bed. Fucking horrible, i never want to go there.

8. [​IMG]
    This shit makes the girls crazy green and grow teeth. Ravenous bitches :)

9. #2210 pineneedle, Apr 14, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    Just slipped out and grabbed 40 more lbs of EWC and two bails of coco coir. I see they have feather meal now as well . . .sweet. Believe it or not EWC is going for about $1 an lb here now.

10. Very few things will help with alcohol detox. It can be life threatening. The seizures and hallucinations are fairly standard with an alcohol detox.
    I got sober in 1986.
    Be careful, imho, do an in patient detox if you can.

@MedCannabis101

11. Great advice Fen. i have seen a few home detox sessions, coming from a long line of alcohol abusers and they are not pretty.

12. for sure!

13. Man that coco coir is crazy. Bought two bales and took a small flake from one corner and wet it with warm water. Shit fluffed up as big as the whole bale. Nice and fluffy, almost feels silky in your hands. 
    What I noticed the most is when I mixed it, 1/3 to 2/3 promix bx ewc for the seedlings, I didnt have to wet the promix. Seems like the coir transfers the moisture back and forth very quickly. The soil is so fluffy and light its crazy but the final test is whether the seedlings take off in the mix. 

14. Hey man, do you run autos???? I have a couple of strains with rude in them. 

15. I don't think Canadians celebrate Easter. Their version is the maple bunny.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1398054851.964124.jpg
    Happy Easter/420 seed.

16. dont know why I keep getting kicked from your thread..lol I do love autos!

17. doing some himelaya blue diesels now but going to get more