Scotch

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by M3ssenger, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Yes Johnnie Walker Blue. I know it may not be a single malt and may be over $100, but it cost me nothing; therefore, it is my favorite.

2. Im more of a single malt drinker but I still enjoy some Green label every now and then. Damn shame its being discontinued. Im a big bourbon/whisky drinker also.

3. I don't usually buy expensive scotch but I do get bottles of 18 year Glenfiddich once every few years or so. Usually I just settle for something like Bowmore or something well under $50. It's more of a sophisticated man's drink and I'm pretty simple.

4. \tArdbeg Uigeadail!

5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovUkATL4l_g

6. For under $100. personally I enjoy Dalwhinnie 15.

7. Johny walker red and black are so crap hahaha chivas regal 13-15 is nice and you can get it around 40-60 a bottle, as with dimple, but i think its more whiskey blend,

Glendfedich is my all round favourite, but so fucking expensive.

Who here actually hates vodka

8. Laphroaig quarter cask.

9. J&B is always a good choice.

10. That Dalmore. 15, 18 then 12 yo in that order. Drinking 25 yo from The Glenlivet now.

11. It's not quite a Scotch instead a scotch liquer and so damned good.

It can give you a killer headache in the a.m. but you only live once.

Attached Files:

12. Lagavulin...if its good enough for Ron Swanson it's good enough for anyone.

13. Either Macallan or Balvenie.

14. Drambuie is a liquer. It is really good. My all time favorite drink is called a rusty nail. It's a mix of scotch and drambuie. You should try it next time you go to a bar. And it gives you a hangover if you just drink that all night because it is so sugary.