Star Trek: Into Darkness

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Mikayote, Apr 23, 2013.

1. #1 Mikayote, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
    Star Trek Into Darkness (2013) - IMDb

Next chapter in the reboot franchise hits theaters on May 17th, and I'm stoked. There's a ten minute preview that showed before The Hobbit that's floating around on the net that already has me going into little fanboy twitches. It's kind of sad, really.

Right now the plan is for my mom, my fiance, and I to try and hit the midnight showing on Thursday, but I still have some things to work out; 2-D or 3-D? Imax or standard? Firecrackers or brownies?

24 days and counting down.
    How many days until Friday May 17 2013

2. What happens when you screw up as a television producer ?......Yah get booted out and daddy makes you a movie director in Hollywood ....this the second time around, for JJ Abrams, spoilt Hollywood wanna be.

Same writer that did the movie Prometheus, and in this flick, once again the bad guys(Khan) speak with English accents. (yawn)
    Yet another "Hollywood Training movie" and once again should you reveal too much JJ will sue...lol wait an see ..

The Star Trek Into Darkness Villain Mystery Is About To Be Solved - But Do You Want To Know? - Bleeding Cool Comic Book, Movies and TV News and Rumors