Grasscity Cannabis Strain Index

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joey fats, Apr 23, 2013.

1. ive been watching you grow for long enough to know i can trust your skills and respect your judgement. everyone has different fav smokes or fav highs and that gfba sounds like its right up ur alley. makin me think i might just have to steal a cut from a buddy next week when i go north;);)

2. #42 jakesterjammin, May 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2013
    Strain: Tutankhamon
    Breeder: Pyramid Seeds
    Sex: Feminized
    Days of Veg: 28
    Days of Flowering: 62
    Taste: C
    Smell: B
    Potency: A

Setup:
    4 x 8 area - 2400w Digtal MH/HPS - Hydrolux Sealed Hoods - Two 400cfm Blowers on the lamps - Sealed Co2 Chamber
    With Complete Environmental Control

Overall Quality: B
    The smell and taste of this strain was somewhat lacking, thus the lower total grade..
    But it SURE made up for the taste with PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE Indica hits this strain gave me... ;)

Medium Used: hydroton
    Yield: 1,690 grams from 4 plants (about 15 Oz per plant dry and cured)
    Problems: Liked the chamber a little more humid then normal, but no real problems, easy to grow..
    Grower Experience: 23yrs and non stop...

Grow journal: http://forum.grasscity.com/hydropon...0w-mh-hps-4x8-scrog-ebb-gro-monster-grow.html
    This is where I pretty much was setting up the chamber which I would be posting here at GC...

Best nugshot:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:gc_rocks:

3. great job jake! keep em comin!!

4. #44 patriofarmer, May 17, 2013
    Last edited: May 17, 2013
    Strain:  Warlock
    Breeder: Magus Genetics
    Sex: Fem
    Days of 12/12: 70
    Taste:   What weed used to taste like.  Very skunky, no hint of fruit.
    Smell:  Unmistakable dank grass smell.  Skunk, and more skunk and a little sweet the longer the cure.
    Potency:  7  The issue here is the bud is above average potency, but there's far too many red hairs. 
    Problems:Bugs,Mold,Etc  Not the most vigorous, or sturdy plant.  The stems are more woody, than most other strains.  Plant training needs to be done early, branches snap easily at the base.
    Setup: Lights, Tents, Grow style, Etc. 250 watt HPS 22x30x48 in grow box stuffed to the max.
    Yield: 3-4 week vegged plant in 2 gallon container appr 3/4 oz. Rooted clone in 3/4 gallon container just under half oz.  Certainly not a producer
    Overall Quality:  The potency is medium, and the plant not the easiest to grow, very finicky.  Its got the dankest aroma of just about any strain Ive grown, which is only about 15
    Medium Used:  Organic water only soil
    Grower Experience in Years: 20
    A link to the grow journal: N/A
    Comments: 
    I wouldn't normally review a strain based on a single seed being used, but I felt the strain was spot on as far as aroma, and growth characteristics that ive heard of.  The high is not day ending, nor much in the body.  Feels like a buzzing in the forehead.   Ive kept a cut for almost 2 years now.  Wont necessarily be your favorite, but its nice to have I tell ya. Bottom line if your looking for a strain that has no fruity smell or taste this might be a strain to put on the list. 

Would like to get a greener pheno, took to picking as many of the hairs out before smoking.

[​IMG]

5. Hey brah, very nice review and nice plant! So ya I've got couple plants going and one of them is a little smaller then the others (three different types and clones bought from clubs). Is there's someway to tell if it's an autoflower? Thx... btw I'll be uploading some pics soon.

6. Looks awesome brah!!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Just wanted to drop by and give Joe props for putting this all together. Looks like y'all are gettin' the wrinkles ironed out for sure. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Y'all have a great weekend!

Chunk

• Like Like x 1
  8. #48 charlesCarnage, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2013
    [SIZE=12pt]Strain:[/SIZE] Northern lights (mostly indica)
    [SIZE=12pt]Breeder:[/SIZE] Marijuanaseeds.NL  http://www.marijuana-seeds.nl/northern-lights.html

[SIZE=12pt]Sex:[/SIZE] Feminized
    [SIZE=12pt]Days of Veg: [/SIZE]41
    [SIZE=12pt]Days of Flowering: [/SIZE]70
    [SIZE=12pt]Taste:[/SIZE] D
    [SIZE=12pt]Smell:[/SIZE] D
    [SIZE=12pt]Potency:[/SIZE] C+
    [SIZE=12pt]Problems:Bugs,Mold,Etc [/SIZE]None
    [SIZE=12pt]Setup:[/SIZE] Lights, Tents, Grow style, Etc.  600 watt MH/HPS
    [SIZE=12pt]Yield: [/SIZE]almost 4.5 oz off of the one plant
    [SIZE=12pt]Overall Quality: [/SIZE]decent semi couch-lock buzz very easy/stable strain to grow 
    [SIZE=12pt]Medium Used:[/SIZE] Dr Earth organic soil
    [SIZE=12pt]Grower Experience in Years: [/SIZE]my very first time growing marijuana (at the time) been growing other stuff pretty much all my life
    [SIZE=12pt]A link to the grow journal: [/SIZE]http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/703248-day-40-northern-lights-veg-pics.html
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-medical-marijuana-growing/728033-sexy-bud-pics-question-first-grow.html

Best Nug shot(s): 
    View attachment 518008
    <div><div> View attachment 514695
    View attachment 514694

</div> 
    </div>

9. keep em coming! subbed :bongin:

10. Great Post Joe, I'm very excited to provide some strains that I'll be growing into this index, got some old school mom n pop homemade strains that aren't in seed banks :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm subscribing mate.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. Goji OG Report in the upcoming week. This will be the most extensive report done on Goji to date imo. I grew out 5 phenos and boy was I impressed. I think i will keep either 2 or 3 of the phenos. 2 very dank kush phenos, one frostier, but slower vigor, the other one is  more deep kush and much more vigor through all stages of life. Monster plant like the darkstar...then the 3rd is the fat nugged goji berry pheno with obvious hints of berry, the fattest nugs with almost no leaf to manicure, maybe photographs the best, but i think i will like the "kushy" ones more as the seem to bring the stone and taste combo i look for.

i will do all phenos together on the same report, so it will be long, bear with me, but i think it is worth it to do this. That being said i have to wait til all are dry, and in jars, that should be next week about this time.

13. lovin thast huge bude jake i wana see more of your grows man, this guy deserves some kind of metal lmfao! :bongin:  :eek:

14. Where is that goji OG report?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. X2 ^^^^^^^

16. few days out still. patience is a virtue

17. Patience can kiss my ass =)

Guess couple more days and goji report will b around =) dab chat if your free Joe.
    Blu is building a fense to keep the mexicans out, and lilj is playing dog breeder today ..... probably gonna toke and nap. If u wanna toke hit me up

18. Hello, can anyone please help me out. I am wondering what the best Auto-flowering strain is for height and maximum yield. 

Height MUST BE 90 CM OR BELOW

19. im sure there is another thread that can help with that. i think there is an autoflower section in gc somewhere.... :confused_2:  you could choose from any of the ones profiled here....or you could research elsewhere. happy growing!

20. [SIZE=12pt]Strain: White Widow[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=12pt]Breeder:[/SIZE] Dutch Passions
    [SIZE=12pt]Sex:[/SIZE] Feminized
    [SIZE=12pt]Days of Veg: [/SIZE]25
    [SIZE=12pt]Days of Flowering: [/SIZE]70
    [SIZE=12pt]Taste:[/SIZE] B - Tastes like the Widow I would smoke in Amsterdam in the 90s
    [SIZE=12pt]Smell:[/SIZE] A+ Almost too much. Carbon filter needed. Has made me sneeze
    [SIZE=12pt]Potency:[/SIZE] A - Again subjective but this herb can sometimes too potent. Friends love it.
    [SIZE=12pt]Problems:Bugs,Mold,Etc [/SIZE]None
    [SIZE=12pt]Setup:[/SIZE]  350 watts LED and 210 cfl
    [SIZE=12pt]Yield: [/SIZE]almost 4 oz off of the one plant
    [SIZE=12pt]Overall Quality: [/SIZE]Coated with trichs and so very stinky. Stretches a little too much for my liking. Training needed. Roots very easily with cuttings. Tried and true clasic and the original White Widow.
    [SIZE=12pt]Medium Used:[/SIZE] Black Gold Soil
    [SIZE=12pt]Grower Experience in Years: [/SIZE]10+

Attached Files:

• 26t6.jpg
      26t6.jpg
      File size:
      290.5 KB
      Views:
    • 4zvu.jpg
      4zvu.jpg
      File size:
      51.8 KB