Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana or Military?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeGood365, Apr 23, 2013.

1. Come on guys u.s.m.c!!!! United states marijuana core

2. I came to this crossroads a little over two years ago. I chose the military, because I wanted a good life instantly. I signed a 4-year contract with the Air Force and I don't regret one thing. I spent about a year and a half playing hard-to-get with the recruiter because all I wanted to do was smoke weed (and that's all I did). I smoked nearly every day for a couple years, and over this course of time I slowly realized that I needed to do SOMETHING with my life - I wasn't necessarily on a bad track with my life, but I definitely wasn't doing anything productive (living with parents, smoking weed daily, working part time, no college)...I was nobody who contributed nothing to society.

Now I'm halfway through my contract with the military (I can't fucking believe I'm already halfway), and really looking forward to smoking weed again. I definitely made the right choice by joining up. My life afterwards is going to be so fucking awesome - G.I. Bill will pay for 100% of my school and give me a decent amount of cash per month ($1,000+ I can do whatever the fuck I want with), and the best part? I won't feel like a fucking loser. I'll be a veteran going to school full time.

So...my opinion? People making this choice need to carefully consider their options. For me, my choice was simply between Marijuana and Military so the choice was easy. I miss weed, sure...but it's nice knowing the next time I smoke it, I'll be in an extremely comfortable position in life, which will lead to a better high, I believe. Instead of scavenging for dollars around the house to pay for the next eighth, wondering where my life is going, I'll be relaxing and going to school and having little to no worries. For me, the military was definitely the right decision and I'm glad I finally bit the bullet and signed the contract. Your mileage may vary, but for me, the military was the only option.

If you join the military, you're not saying "good-bye" to weed. You're simply saying "Until next time." And for me, that "next-time" is rapidly approaching...