Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Marijuana or Military?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeGood365, Apr 23, 2013.

1. I was in the Marine Corps. I got discharged because if several medical reasons related to my service. I'm fucked up and it sucks. But that said i wouldn't trade my time in the Marine Corps for anything short of maybe more time in life with my wife. It is an extremely unique experience that CANNOT be understood by someone who has not served. It's something you have to choose for the right reasons however. If your interested in the steady pay etc etc then don't join. Especially the Marine Corps. It's a life altering decision you have to make for good reason. Try doing some research into different branches and different MOS(Military Occupation Specialities) if its something your really interested in it.

2. Be a free man and not another goon with a gun.

3. This is a good point as well. But your placement test only applies somewhat, it may close some opportunities but you have the choice of a lot of jobs no matter what. Don't ever let a recruiter tell you that you can't have the job the you want though. You may have to wait a few mnths till there is new contracts available for the Job you want but you can wait and get what you want.

4. Do whatever's gonna make you happiest, bro. I'd never quit personally unless I didn't have a choice, but that's me.

5. DEF army dont give up your future for bud...

6. Marijuana, I was in the Army for 8 months, but my AIT was at Fort Gordon and that place sucked the hardest dick of them all.

7. #27 moreherb, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
    I was a stoner in the military and got out with good conduct. You get randomly piss tested every week so its possible to get piss tested three times a month or once ever three months depending on you gamble. You may get tested randomly also. One way around it is to save up 30 days leave and smoke on vacation and One trick to pass drug test is to have a few friends who do not care or who smokes and obtain piss cups that they use for testing. Right before you get tested borrow some clean piss from a friend than switch out with new cups when you fake the test.
    (You also gotta wear long johns to get away with the cups in your pants, and the Ma souldnt be lookin at your dick unless hes not telling))

8. Don't let a bunch of stoners tell you what to do. The military has a ton of benefits, yeah you can't smoke, so what? It'll be better when you get out. As for people going off about PTSD, there's literally thousands of non-combat MOS where PTSD will not occur. Unless you want to go infantry or armor, you'll be perfectly fine.

9. Just get a job. But remember even a lot of jobs aren't drug friendly just remember that.

Sent from my iPod touch 5

10. If you have a high tolerance for bullshit and are desperate for basic living expenses and work experience.

Join away.

11. Wanna try again?

12. #32 JamesLee52, Apr 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2013
    @Messiah 1600 a month plus free housing and food isn't bad at all. Especially fresh out of highschool.

13. Redundant; I understand

my bad...

I guess I was thinking on adding more.

Randomly being if you look high or if you go to the doctor for a visit.

-fixed

14. There's also the "you get tested every week.... so you could get tested 3 times in a month or once every 3 months" part... ?

15. My question to you is why military, if it isn't something your going to enjoy there are plenty of others lines of work out there! Go explore your options.

16. Use your history in the kush game to start your career as a rapper

17. Dude is you go military be prepared to do your 4 years..ppl..atleast in the Navy complain 4 months in that it sucks...

Yea it sucks having to follow some punk ass because he passed a test but..let the military work for you. SAVE MONEY..you can get out and use your gi bill and not live like the typical struggling college student.

Not smoking weed won't be your issue...ALCOHOL will..the kids under 21 get fucked today with drinking..especially Navy. It's bullshit..you goto these places where you can drink at age 12..then come home, and get busted at a party and now you get kicked out.

Whatever you do man just SAVE MONEY...I got out and used some money I saved to take a trip to colorado. Military does open some doors man,it depends on the situation. It sure as hell will give you something to do if your not ready for school but want a job where you can away from home.

18. With half the drama America starts I think the military would be the last option if you don't want to get shot over something stupid.

19. You're obviously familiar with how a military works. There aren't 16 non-combat jobs per every one infantry personnel or anything..

20. Wait till another real war starts.