Best book for closet growing?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Faded Spinner, Apr 23, 2013.

1. #1 Faded Spinner, Apr 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2013
    I'm an absolute beginner living in NH who wants to start closet growing in soil for personal consumption. Any good books or resources you would recommend?

I looked at Closet Cultivator, but it didn't receive very good ratings.

Thanks!

2. grasscity is better than any book

3. the indoor growers bible was a good 1 but i didnt have gc then. read the stickys for indoor soil grows on this site m8. All you need is on there u just gotta find it . better than a thousand books imo . happy growing

4. this.^ all the information you need plus more is on grasscity. no need to waste your money on some books. the blades here offer a plethora of knowledge. use it .

5. #5 mrjimbodangles, Oct 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2013
    I am in the same boat. Just started in a closet.  I have had all my questions answered here.  No need for a book.  Look for people with hundreds or thousands of posts and message them with your questions.  Everyone is pretty cool.

6. It is, it's just a hassle sorting through everything. Plus half the pictures have been up for years and have been removed from the image sharing sites. I dunno. It's interesting but you get a lot of answers that are either or. 

I don't know how to say it, frustratingly enough. 

One person says "A"
    the other person says "B" 
    You know?

7. Fuck all this book learnin just do it through denial and error like i did back in grade 7

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. i like the bible for good reading 

9. Check these books out:

Marijuana Buds for LESS than $100

The Beginner's Guide to Growing Marijuana: Everything You Need To Start

Both can be found on Pirate Bay :smoke:  :smoking:  :bongin:

10. #11 TheAnswer121, May 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2014
  11. Just trying to help people out. Thanks for being a douche bag, and fck your guidelines cause..

[​IMG]

12. "Marijuana new school" by Jeff mowta is pretty informative. Lots of plans for different systems.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. Idk I keep asking for help with growing knowledge and I usually get "do research" but most books are terrible at explaining shit. Really gives stoners a bad name, I might smoke weed but I'm smart as hell, and I comprehend shit really fast, so idk why when I ask, and then I ask more, people just tell me to go away and figure it out myself. Roman empire you are an idiot. Simply saying "you can find it free in popular mediums" will nudge the person in the right direction, or pm them. This is a great forum so why would you risk a ban?

Not even I spend every day on here, usually just an hour or two at times, but still I don't want to want to get on here, and have to wait if I'm eager to get on. Just saying, be smarter.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Ironic- I've come into yet another forum to find information about the best books to own for cultivation and nearly everyone said "don't need books! Get all the info on grasscity.".... Wow. What info!? People are asking about what BOOKS to get and most comments on here are not answers,they are comments that you don't need books? And the one person who did make an attempt to answer the question is now banned for defending themselves?
    It's like a cook book,a magazine or David Attonbrough's Life collection on DVD. Some things you just need to own, to have in your hands so you don't have to look at a computer screen every time you want to educate yourself. I've not long been on these forums and I'm really starting to wonder if this is actually about community education or just a mini people's choice award.

15. Just bought the indoor/outdoor growers bible and would recommend it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. This: I use an example to teach noobs ....to my blog:

http://forum.grasscity.com/blog/1093/entry-12822-1...

17. #18 MisterShake, Aug 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2015
    Hey if you want to get started take a look at Grandpa's Growing Guide, it is a very excellent guide on getting started and it should give you all of the data that you need.

Good luck :)

update: what the heck this is from 2013 .. would not even have responded if I noticed that first hah, someone should lock this thread :p

18. I'm sorry. I'm a nub to this forum. What did he do wrong? I'm lost. Do I want to be on a forum if it's so easy to get banned?

19. just talk about torrents which is frowned upon