What kind of bong should I get?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by bakedskatebum, Apr 22, 2013.

1. Im not new to smoking but I don't own a bong. I want to buy one but I don't know what kind to get. The cheaper the better also. But one that works good.

2. Do you want percs, ice notches,... anything fancy or just a simple piece?

3. Just a simple piece would be cool. Something that works well but affordable

4. how much do you wanna spend?

5. I would just pick up a simple glass straight tube from your LHS.

6. Like $100 tops

7. There are quite a few companies that make simple straight, beaker, etc tubes with or without ice pinches for under 100 like, SYN, HVY, SSFG,Ehle,etc

8. I picked up a very nice straight beaker with ice pinches, G.O.G. fittings, Downstem, and bowl from my local shop for 90 with a case. If you have those in your area, become friends with the guy that owns it!

9. Ya dude just go to your LHS, check things out get some prices. Find the glass bongs in your price range and just let the right bong find its way to you... Hahahaha

10. Go to SSFG and look at his travel pieces. Amazing blower who provides you with a solid beaker or straight tube for 60$ and for like 15 he can throw in a diffused downstem which makes it sooo much better

11. Go for the SSFG travel beaker/tube with a showerhead downstem and disk diffused slide.