OldDoobie's Retro "HEAD" Shoppe

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OldDoobie, Apr 22, 2013.

1. #341 HillbillyHoax, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2013
    Yeah it's been a while! Doobie! Ohhhhhh Doobie! I hope you are well!

Peace and Love :wave:

2. Just stopped by to say hi!

Hey DDD and Everyone who asked, Very Scary, The Doctors @ our "community hospital" could not figure out the problem, If you are ever sick do not give them more than a few days to figure it out, AFTER THAT go to a big city Hospital right away!

Long story short my daughter must of had a bit of brain swelling (or some kind of trauma) from her fall, after a week at home the seizures stopped, she did have a very low dose of Zoloft (25 MG) but she only used it for 4 weeks and then I weaned her off it with no problems (except she giggles less now  :laughing:  )

I'm sure you all heard about that "game" Knock Out, two people DIED, one was having seizures before he died.....  Some people are wired a little differently or have a bit more "room" in their skull....  I consider this a warning for my daughter, no head trauma, she must be extra careful !!

Thank god she is doing much better now

On another SAD Note, We lost our beloved Amazon right after Rissa got out of the Hospital :cry:
    Some of you might remember his name was Poe...and he died on Edgar Allen Poe's Death day (Oct 7th) really creepy, He may have died because Rissa was missing for 17 days..... he was in perfect health :(

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"beautiful sweet Doobette" REALLY ??? Is there a video I could watch of this? LOL

I know its been awhile BUT in my defense I did call you & your phone must not of vibrated your BUTT enough to hear me calling, have tried to leave you like 10 messages and your voice mail is not working !!!!

I'll call you soon, life's been hell but I am slowly rebounding..... :hello:

And I would NEVER allow you to be "rid" of me :love:

Sorry Jerry, still here !! didn't mean to worry you all, just at my wits end, still not "right" but I'm trying!!

Thanks for carin, Love you buddy, hope all is well with you and yours !  :love:

I'm trying to add this place back to my "normal" life again, I'll be trying to keep up over the next weeks :ey:

4. Sorry to hear about Poe but at the same time Im glad to hear that your baby girl is back to health. Great news man!

5. Welcome back Ol'Doobie.

you were missed by many .

6. Good to know all is well.

Best wishes.

HaGGard

7. #347 HillbillyHoax, Dec 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2013
    HE'S ALIVE!!!!

Gro-bro you had us pretty worried! Thank goodness you are safe. I'm sorry to hear about your problems with Drs. I hope your sweet daughter is doing better. I am sorry to hear about your parrot, that' guy seemed like a cool bird!

How did your smoke turn out?

All is good in my neck of the hills. Smoking good smoke and making my own hash. I have really been enjoying the hash.

On a slightly funny note I got busted by my son last night! My wife slipped and fell (she is ok, happens all the time) while I was in my smoke room getting ready to leave. Well he usualy knocks and stands outside to talk but not this time. He come bustin in on me just as I'm lifting my rather large and colorful glass bong to my hairy lips. We rush outside and help my wife and go on about our day. So when we got back and had some one on one time doing chores I asked him about busting in on me. He tried to apologize for not knocking but I told him don't sweat it, he was on an important mission. This is the conversation that followed.

Son "What was that you had in your hands?"

Loving Father "what do you think it was?"

Son "It looked like a big pipe!"

Dad "well that's what it was!"

Son "What were you doing with it?"

Dad "What do you do with pipes?"

Son "Smoking? What were you smoking?"

Dad "Well what do you think I was smoking?"

Son "Marijuana?"

Dad "Yes I was smoking pot. You busted me call Johnny Law!"

So once we were past the awkward stage we talked a little about why it is important to keep this bit of info inside the family (our circle of trust as we call it). He is a smart boy and we have had the drug talk and he knows the difference in man made DRUGS and God made "drugs". He understands why it important to not get mad and try and use this as a tool for revenge. I feel a lot better now that I have able to be honest with him. I'm sure he already knew but I didn't want to talk to him about my smoking until he is old enough to understand it. I guess 12 is old enough huh :) I also asked him how he felt about me smoking and he told me it doesn't bother him. He said he would rather me use that for pain and be in a good mood than hurting and grouchy, plus he says he knows it is pretty safe.

Ok I've rambled enough in your thread. I just wanted to share my only experience on that deer in the headlights feeling when you get busted. Every other time I've just asked the person to join in. I'm so glad you are safe, I was just thinking of you yesterday.

Peace my friend :wave:

8. [quote name="HillbillyHoax" post="19165500" timestamp="1387109748"]HE'S ALIVE!!!!Gro-bro you had us pretty worried! Thank goodness you are safe. I'm sorry to hear about your problems with Drs. I hope your sweet daughter is doing better. I am sorry to hear about your parrot, that' guy seemed like a cool bird!How did your smoke turn out? All is good in my neck of the hills. Smoking good smoke and making my own hash. I have really been enjoying the hash.On a slightly funny note I got busted by my son last night! My wife slipped and fell (she is ok, happens all the time) while I was in my smoke room getting ready to leave. Well he usualy knocks and stands outside to talk but not this time. He come bustin in on me just as I'm lifting my rather large and colorful glass bong to my hairy lips. We rush outside and help my wife and go on about our day. So when we got back and had some one on one time doing chores I asked him about busting in on me. He tried to apologize for not knocking but I told him don't sweat it, he was on an important mission. This is the conversation that followed.Son "What was that you had in your hands?"Loving Father "what do you think it was?"Son "It looked like a big pipe!"Dad "well that's what it was!"Son "What were you doing with it?"Dad "What do you do with pipes?"Son "Smoking? What were you smoking?"Dad "Well what do you think I was smoking?"Son "Marijuana?"Dad "Yes I was smoking pot. You busted me call Johnny Law!"So once we were past the awkward stage we talked a little about why it is important to keep this bit of info inside the family (our circle of trust as we call it). He is a smart boy and we have had the drug talk and he knows the difference in man made DRUGS and God made "drugs". He understands why it important to not get mad and try and use this as a tool for revenge. I feel a lot better now that I have able to be honest with him. I'm sure he already knew but I didn't want to talk to him about my smoking until he is old enough to understand it. I guess 12 is old enough huh :) I also asked him how he felt about me smoking and he told me it doesn't bother him. He said he would rather me use that for pain and be in a good mood than hurting and grouchy, plus he says he knows it is pretty safe. Ok I've rambled enough in your thread. I just wanted to share my only experience on that deer in the headlights feeling when you get busted. Every other time I've just asked the person to join in. I'm so glad you are safe, I was just thinking of you yesterday.Peace my friend :wave:[/quote]What a great post! I needed that chuckle this morning! I had a very similar experience just recently with my older son. He said Mom if it makes you feel better then do it! He doesn't smoke but all his friends do. Before he went into the marines he would gather up his friends and they would go to all the smoke outs and rallies in Philly for me mostly in mind with all the pain issues I have. So that was fine but for that moment I was like oh shit! Lol....... I hope your wife is ok from her fall! I fall a lot too. Last time I slipped on something in the kitchen hit my elbow on the metal part of the kitchen chair and a month later it still hurts really bad when I try to lean on it. Must of cracked the bone or something. But not a surprise with me the klutz!Take care!

9. [quote name="OldDoobie" post="19161732" timestamp="1387053494"]Hey DDD and Everyone who asked, Very Scary, The Doctors @ our "community hospital" could not figure out the problem, If you are ever sick do not give them more than a few days to figure it out, AFTER THAT go to a big city Hospital right away!Long story short my daughter must of had a bit of brain swelling (or some kind of trauma) from her fall, after a week at home the seizures stopped, she did have a very low dose of Zoloft (25 MG) but she only used it for 4 weeks and then I weaned her off it with no problems (except she giggles less now :laughing: )I'm sure you all heard about that "game" Knock Out, two people DIED, one was having seizures before he died..... Some people are wired a little differently or have a bit more "room" in their skull.... I consider this a warning for my daughter, no head trauma, she must be extra careful !!Thank god she is doing much better nowOn another SAD Note, We lost our beloved Amazon right after Rissa got out of the Hospital :cry:Some of you might remember his name was Poe...and he died on Edgar Allen Poe's Death day (Oct 7th) really creepy, He may have died because Rissa was missing for 17 days..... he was in perfect health :([​IMG][​IMG]"beautiful sweet Doobette" REALLY ??? Is there a video I could watch of this? LOLI know its been awhile BUT in my defense I did call you & your phone must not of vibrated your BUTT enough to hear me calling, have tried to leave you like 10 messages and your voice mail is not working !!!!I'll call you soon, life's been hell but I am slowly rebounding..... :hello:And I would NEVER allow you to be "rid" of me :love:Sorry Jerry, still here !! didn't mean to worry you all, just at my wits end, still not "right" but I'm trying!!Thanks for carin, Love you buddy, hope all is well with you and yours ! :love:I'm trying to add this place back to my "normal" life again, I'll be trying to keep up over the next weeks :ey:[/quote]So Doob, I was sooo happy to read you! Poor Rissa, she has been really having a bad time with all this. I hope it's all behind you guys and she is better now. I am really sad about Poe, Amazons don't just Conk out like that. He's not old and he was really healthy to our eyes. Might have been a problem internally that you didn't know about. Any new pots and pans used for the first time? New candles burnt? Perhaps a broken heart for Rissa is why. That just sucks! I will fix my phone just in case you give me a holla soon and I am glad you are okay otherwise.Love and hugs for you and the gang!

Thanks DDD !! We are very happy to have a NORML life again !!

Thanks X_project, That means a lot, I missed all you guys !! (and girls !!)

Thanks HaGGard, Great to hear from you all !!

We think Rissa's problem is OVER !

About Poe, Nothing new in his life, I am VERY aware of all those kind of problems, I came home almost everyday for a few hours, the bird was with my son and released to the playtop of his cage every morning as always, my son fed him the Harrison's pellets he always ate and I cleaned his water bowl myself case I didn't trust it to my son, my son joey never left the hospital (for 17 days) and stayed by his sisters side while I would sleep or run home, then he would sleep and walk out into town for some fun, the point is the bird didn't see Rissa or Joey for a solid 17 days, he only saw me at night when I would run home for laundry and stuff (I also slept in the hospital every night)

So it is a mystery, or just a lonely heart, anyway you say it...it was BAD, it was the first death I could not shield my children from, it was very painful and I want to buy a baby parrot for my children ASAP

Love you too hon !! will try to call you Monday!!

11. Hi Doob.

It's good to see you stranger.

J

12. How long can I keep canna butter in the fridge before it is no good?

13. From my understanding it shouldn't go bad. Maybe try freezing some smaller portions to take out and use a little at a time?

Peace :wave:

Hey HH, Thanks man !!, smoke ok!

Glad to hear you had "the talk" with your boy, most of the time I feel they "know" more than we think anyway!!

I know me and you talked about this before, the stigma for Cannabis is just not fair compared to Alcohol !!!

My kids have all known since they could talk, We just explained it that the "law" is wrong and WE are right about it, once they were shown a drunk person and learned Alcohol was "legal" they realized WE never look like that, and they understand, We let them know its a family matter not to be discussed outside the house, at the same timed the children were warned that if they spoke about it to ANYONE they may be taken away by family services, I know that's a rough thing to have to tell a kid BUT we didn't start the "war" they did AND in war children need to know the facts

Butter should be good forever in frig, but as HH said people do freeze it :)

Later !! :)

15. [quote name="HillbillyHoax" post="19172452" timestamp="1387200081"]From my understanding it shouldn't go bad. Maybe try freezing some smaller portions to take out and use a little at a time?Peace :wave:[/quote]Maybe I will make brownies and then freeze them. I put some in a cup of hot chocolate and it tasted terrible! I had to drink it real fast and then I had the pleasure of burping all night and it was nasty! Ughhhhh....... I wish I could put it in stuff and not taste it at all! Hugs"."........".o

16. [quote name="badkitty424" post="19175363" timestamp="1387235159"]Maybe I will make brownies and then freeze them. I put some in a cup of hot chocolate and it tasted terrible! I had to drink it real fast and then I had the pleasure of burping all night and it was nasty! Ughhhhh....... I wish I could put it in stuff and not taste it at all! Hugs"."........".o[/quote]Make veg oil :). Orr better yet for taste honey. I cook with cannabis a lot it's very versatile.Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Rissa and I have a bad ass brownie recipe  :laughing:  We get VERY Consistent results :hippie:

I always have them in the frig, I don't freeze them cause we eat them in less than a month :ey:

I use a cheap $10 coffee bean grinder to get the Cannabis very finely powered !!

Later !!

:wave:

18. [quote name="OldDoobie" post="19181977" timestamp="1387328494"]Rissa and I have a bad ass brownie recipe :laughing: We get VERY Consistent results :hippie:I always have them in the frig, I don't freeze them cause we eat them in less than a month :ey:I use a cheap $10 coffee bean grinder to get the Cannabis very finely powered !!Later !! :wave:[/quote]So you just add the fine powder to the mix? No canna butter? I know you make the brownies and they're good for Rissas migraines.My butter turned out well, but I hate the taste of it. Nasty stuff..........Hugs

19. I am so happy to see posts on here again!!! I hated to come on here and it felt like Rip Van Winkle and then ta-da Doobie came back and everyone woke up! Lol......anyway it's 5 am and I have been up since 4. I hate this insomnia crap! Then I feel like shit the rest of the day.mSo Good Morning everyone."....."......hoping you all have a wonderful day!!

20. Just in case I don't get on here before Christmas , I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I still have so much to do, mostly house stuff and cooking. There is also a naked christmas tree in the living room, haha guess someone better take care of that! I don't even think anybody cares about the tree any more. My daughter will be here for Christmas this year , last year she wasn't able to be here and my son is home til January 19th, then he is deployed for ten months, so those are my presents this year! So sending Love, Hugs and Peace out there to you all!!