Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Good hiding place for stash????! (Pics) lol

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Joecudi, Apr 21, 2013.

1. I'm trying to hide mason jars .

2. Jars? Buy a safe

3. Wouldn't recommend it lol. There'd be nights where I'd get so stoned in my room that I'd fall asleep with my bag full of green on my desk in the open, and my grandma found it 2 out of the 4-5 times it happened. There was about a half of reggie left in one bag too and I never saw it again.

4. Lol my grandma took my weed one time but dude throw it away... so I just got it back ..

5. I went through my trash too, but never found it. I figured she flushed it or something. Eventually she asked me what it was because she thought pot looked like a pot leaf lol.

6. Do you have a smoke shop by you?? The one in my town sells stash cans there pretty badass, like a modified soda can with a more airtight container like thing inside of it, it's weighted so it just feels like a regular can of pop but the top screws off and you can put your bud in there, smelly proof to

7. That sounds like a great idea until his parents find it and throw it away thinking it's garbage lol

8. Yes ^ lol

9. I used to use my iPod box back when I lived at home...
    For like a day.

The time and noise spent seriously hiding shit is a good way to get caught.
    I used to just shove my sack down in a pair of shoes hidden in my closet.

Much easier access and less likely to be searched...
    Like are you gonna search every shoe in the room? Doubtful.
    Are you gonna check boxes? Probably.

10. Yeah but I'm trying to hide Jars lol

11. Hide it outside.

12. Idk I dont wanna have it outside

13. when i was 13 i just put shit in an empitied out vhs tape and i put the paraphernalia in the box with the bottom of the vhs there best thing but since times have changed i suppose you can put it in a computer game box or cut out a book of the pages make a hole in it keep it in a bag under rocks in a fish tank keep it in a travle case fuck bury it in the ground outside in a park keep it always on you put it in a pencil case for school i can go all day here buddies
    fuck put it in the kitchen like in the freezer they wont look there ever put it taped under the sink tape it to your thy or how ever the fuck you spell it put it in your vcr or open up your gaming tation put it in your contorller fuck put it in your computer case slide fof the side metal put it right in there acts like a vaporizerhave a plant in your room put the stuff in abaggie put it in the pot and cover it wiht dirrt

14. I had a couch in my room that I slept on and I hid all my smoking utensils and green under it. All I had to do was pull it all out from between the cushions.

15. Lol ill think about some of those ideas

16. haha thats the funniest shit ever.

17. remove computer side panel. insert weed. close panel. make sure the jar is AIR TIGHT

18. depending on how big the mason jar is put a weight in it and stick it in the top of the toilet. works for me. bit messy though, but for me the consequences of getting busted are much worse lol