First ever grow (pc case)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Moderntimes1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. as they are autos and feminised there is nothing for you to concern yourself with as far as flowering. your doing a good job, they look good, they have no ailments.

when to start bending and tying them down depends on your available height, but at the moment they don't look like they are much higher than the rim of the pot so tying them down would be difficult to do. what are your anchor points? are you going to use bigger pots or are those their finals?

how much room do you have between the rim of the pot and the underneath of the lamp?

2. Little yellow / burn on two tips. Anything to worry about?

Attached Files:

3. Glodgrower I prob only have about 12 inches! Should I be worried? Lol

4. I'm not sure what that is if I'm honest, how long has it been there? could it of been cooked on the light a little? the rest of the plant looks like its having a little heat stress, but nothing to worry about. I certainly wouldn't worry about that bit of leaf damage if it's not manifesting anywhere else

lol, 12" is fine, you will have to eventually tie down every branch, until about the 6th week when height gain really slows down, but it's a workable space. I have a small grow right now with just 4" of space for the plants lol. it's a bit experimental so I'm not sure if it will do well or not

5. The girls are looking good. Some of the lowest leaves are going to hit the soil soon. Should I remove any that do?

Attached Files:

6. i usually dont remove any leaves unless they are 50% damaged or more
    they should be fine
    n ther looking mighty fine

7. Thanks guys. The pots are their final pots. I planted straight into them as I wanted to avoid any stress. The yellow tips have not got worse thankfully. However the leaves were all curled upwards this morning. Any reason for this?
    Thanks guys

8. could be heat stress or over fertilization hard to say
    can you post some pics
    so we can help you out

9. What are you going to do when the plants get bigger?

10. Pics taken just now..... getting little worried about all the leaves pointing upward. Not sure if im going to lst or scrog. Have a scrog net butike the idea of lst. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

11. And why is one ok and the other pointing upward?

12. Phew back to normal

Attached Files:

13. Few more pics

Attached Files:

14. OMG, i got the exact same pots as you :)

are you from UK?

15. Yes pots, soil ans vermiculite from homebase. Nothing expensive used at all.
    Anyone tell me when I should switch from my 6400k bulb to my 2700k???

16. when you switch to flowering cycle

17. Sorry I ment what im I looking for to show me flowering has begun? Any help appreciated

18. They are auto's, he doesn't "switch" to flowering cycle, the plants automatically start to flower.

OP: How big are your pots?

19. Pots are only about 6" high. Here are a couple of pics. Begun to lst one of them

Attached Files:

20. What capacity? I'm trying to figure out which ones I need to get for my grow!

Very impressed so far with your grow, can't wait to watch yours grow - subscribed. Maybe will be my motivation to get mine going. Still in the beginning stages of getting my PC box built.