First ever grow (pc case)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Moderntimes1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. I used 20/4 on my auto pounder but dropped to 18/6 when began to show signs of stress. Turned out well, 3 1/2 oz.

2. The girls this morning ..

Attached Files:

3. Couple more thois evening. Starting to notice the growth a lot more

Attached Files:

4. You'll trip out when you put week by week pictures next to each other and see how much she's grown.

5. I cant wait. Im currently going by 20/4 but keep reading other posts a d seeing results with 18/6. Is it harmfull to change? Being autos does it really matter? Cant help but think the extra rest period can only be good for them? Any thoughts or experience?
    Thanks in advance guys

6. I'm growing a non auto in a pc case but before it was in there it was outside. So I switched it from the outdoor sun schedule to 24hrs under cfls and she loved it. If anything I would go to 24/0 not 18/6 especially for an auto. Just my opinion

7. Thanks. Think that settles my mind to not shortening light hours at least.
    A question for the coming weeks.... do you water the soil from start to finish or folier feed too at any stage?
    Thanks

8. I don't foliar feed at all at any stage.

9. Nicee I'm scribin to this

10. I always have my auto's on 18/6, but anything between 18/6 and 24/0 is fine, in my experience there is no difference. just don't every go lower than 18/6 as that will negatively effect growth.

I don't foliar feed, it's all a bit pointless in my opinion. just give them the correct strength and you won't want to give them more anyway.

be careful you don't water too often, marijuana need a lot of oxygen to the roots

:)

11. Thanks guys all this help is greatly apppreciated! Great fun watching them grow.

12. Couple pics from this morning. Will take a couple more later this evening

Attached Files:

13. The Babe as of just now.......:)

Attached Files:

14. Really starting to notice growth now. Plants always look top heavy to me but seem ok. Is a fan blowing on them all you need to strengthen the stem?
    Thanks

15. yeah but don't create a hurricane

16. Anyone think it is the right time for some gentle lst?

Attached Files:

17. As you can see the one on the rhs is lagging behind her sister a little. Though I rotate and alternate them. They have been watered the same amounts at the same time??? Strange

18. It's probably mostly genetics. nothing to worry about.

19. Latest pics as of ten mi s ago. Anyone any advice if I should lst?

Attached Files:

20. I germinated the seeds using paper towel method. Since they popped their heads up they have been under just one 105w 6400k cfl (All I have room for) I plan to cchange to a 125w 2700k cfl which I have at the ready. What am I looking for when the time comes to flower?
    Any advice esp. Pics welcome. I have ever ever done this before. Oh I also have 100mm of Ace of buds nute