First ever grow (pc case)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Moderntimes1, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Hi everyone. Hope to get as much help as possible and to keep you all updated.
    Growing two auto#1 fems.
    Soil is john immes with about 40% perlite.
    100w cfl for veg green
    125wcfl for flowering red

2. How do I post pics?

3. Picture hopefully ...

Attached Files:

4. The box...

Attached Files:

5. Today....

Attached Files:

6. Anyone any ideas for a very small fan for Inside my case to strengthen the stems?
    Any tips welcome.
    Thank you

7. my exhaust fan happens to create enough of a breeze that I don't need a circulating fan. But you could use a small pc fan wired up toa phone charger .You can get really tiny ones like 40mm wide

8. Looking good man. How much did you get the box for?

9. I would definitely use a PC fan to blow across them. Looking good so far. Did you build yourself?

10. Bought the box and modified it a little. Will def be adding a fan this week.
    Couple pic...

Attached Files:

11. Thanks trifle ill look into a micro one.

12. I'm guessing you mean blue light for veg right? It says green in your post... That wouldn't work :p

13. Sorry my mistake ... first grow ever. Any help at all appreciated. They are auto#1. If I am succesfull with these I have some bio deisel auto seeds too :)

14. I'm just giving you a hard time I saw the light was blue :p

You look like you are doing ok. What are you doing for water? Ro are you ph adjusting at all?

15. Whats your plans for timing the lights?

Are you going to veg them 24/7 and then move to 12/12 when they are at the size that suits your case? You may even want to consider starting them at 12 hours on 12 hours off. This will make them flower early and keep you plant size and yield small.

16. Have started them on 20/4 and plan to keep it like that the whole way? What you think. No ph tester as yet. Only watering every three days or so when the soil is dry. No nutes at all

17. TBH I haven't tried 20/4 I would be interested in your results if you keep it at that time cycle.

Definitely no nutes until about the third or fourth node and they grow a big bigger. Too much nutes can kill them, even organic nutes.

Watering cycle is perfect. When the top layer is dry add water. No more, no less.

Keep it up you'll have great plants soon!

18. Whats everyones views on light schedule for auto flowers? More pics this evening :)

19. The girls today. Definately more growth :)

Attached Files:

20. Gotta love the feeling of opening your case and seeing a lot of change.
    Good luck with your grow, I'll be following