WWxBB Continued. 125w CFL PC grow.

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by RnSG420, Apr 19, 2013.

1. I say 10w of uvb/100w of your grow light. So if you just add in a 10w UVB bulb and start it out on 15 minute intervals once every several hours slightly increasing it eventually to 15 minute intervals every hour you should be good to go.

2. Cool, thanks MrTea, read up on alot of uvb stuff, prob more than i should have. Anyways i fed my girl molasses last night for the first time, pulled some branches back down and put a dvd back under the pot, here is a pic from this morning.

[​IMG]

3. I think we're at about the same stage of growth. Hair balls look about the same in size/count. Lookin good so far man! Keep Farmin!

4. looks like you have her trained just right every bud site on her is getting optimum lighting
    should be pretty nice when shes done

5. i agree with Mrtea here ive used uvb in the past and highly recommend using around 15 to 26w with your 125 if heat permits of course
    ime it didn't really help out yield much but the quality and trich production was out the roof, i have an old thread if your interested in seeing first hand results

6. Thanks dude, i think she is at day 22 12/12 now

7. Yea not sure it does anything for yield, i think it tricks the plant into thinkin she is gonna get sun burned so she produces more THC. Not 100 on that, just going by what a friend has told me. I would deff like to see your thread as well kush if you dont mind sir.

8. I wish you would do a tutorial of that pc case, cleanest one ive seen yet, in about 3 years of lurking :-D
    Really nice!

9. thanks bro:smoke:

10. Pic Update, they are a few days old, having problems with my camera right now but should have it fixed for tonight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. This looks amazeballs!!!

Lol, thanks dude, havent updated in awhile because of this new GC. I cant see pics in any threads, Hope things change, update tonight.

Yeah I think they're still sorting out all the details, but it's coming along. I can see all the pictures in your thread and others now.
    Coming along nice man!

14. #56 b.real, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    great work. you did a great job setting up a lot of "main" flowers/tops.

15. Just one bulb. Its sold as a cfl. Even 10 watts will do

16. very nice love the bud forming should be a decant yield :D what nutes are you using im blinded by the sun can't read haha :D
    Big up check my #2 duo pc grow :) ALMOST HARVEST TIME OG

17. Thanks fellas for the kind words, kushy im usin just organicare pure grow and bloom, its a granular form of nutes, works pretty damn good id say, i just top dress about every 2 weeks. That and molasses watering here and there. I think the yield should be decent too, going for about 30 grams. I know i said i was gonna post pics last night but i took all the new pics without my sd card in the camera so i will post tonight, with success!

Oh and thanks bamman, im gonna get the uvb setup for my second grow in this pc, after this finishes. I have a fem. LSD seed i think i want to grow with it but i cant decide if i want to grow that or chocolate skunk. Never tried any kind of chocolate buds before so im alittle interested in how that would turn out. Who knows. 

18. Chocolate skunk for sure. I got 30g 12/12 from seed before.