Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How to flush?

• Please log in to reply

canadiankush19

canadiankush19

• Registered Upgraded
  • 468 posts
Im not flushing my plants yet but im wondering how much do i flush? Ive been searching and it says 3x more water then your pots can hold

Only problem is im in 8 gallon pots and have 2 plants, so id need 48 gallons to flush? Just seems like way too much water to me but i dont know i didnt use nutes in my last grow so i barley flushed

Similar Topics: How to flush?     x

Freeborn

Freeborn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,973 posts
I use 5 gal on 3 gal pots

Flushing is just to get shit out so what I do is use final phase from advanced nutrients. I flush with that one week wait for it to dry out then flush with just water and I have great taste so I'm told

Sent from iPhone 5

Dopeman

Dopeman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,192 posts
For the last week and a half to 2 weeks of your flowering cycle only water with plain h20 (no nutes.) You only need to water them normally. The type of flushing you were thinking about is only for if a plant has nutrient burn.

jerry111165

jerry111165

Organic Dirt Farmer

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,414 posts
Just wondering - what does "Final Flush from AN actually do - and how does it do it?

Curious, as usual...

J

Freeborn

Freeborn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,973 posts
Helps the plant die really and helps the last push for weight and it absorbs the food in the soil for a better taste

Sent from iPhone 5

Panda85

Panda85

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,955 posts
i bought some final flush from grotek and about threw the shit out because it is soo worthless... its a scheme to take your money imho.. if using chem ferts just flush with water and there is absolutely no difference... all it is, is citric acid and absorbic acid...which all that does when added to salt is make it more soluble in water. so as long as you flush with enough water..there is absolutely no difference since salt is naturally water soluble.

Freeborn

Freeborn

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,973 posts
I have final phase not final flush Idk if its different but I taste good weed after and only flush twice one e with that and once with water

Sent from iPhone 5

Golden Lungs

Golden Lungs

Bud Meister

• Registered Upgraded
  • 748 posts
after you take a poop u hit the little handle on the back of the toilet

greenbowlpacker

greenbowlpacker

Legal MMJ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,114 posts