Got caught staring at a woman's amazing ass.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crimsonmonie, Apr 19, 2013.

1. #1 Crimsonmonie, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    Hello blades! We have all glared at a woman's ass before. But have you ever been caught in the act of staring at a booty? I was caught today...by the boyfriend.

I got very medicated before I went to the gym this morning. I smoked a joint and vaped a little.

I was still very high once I got there, so I decided to take it easy. So I got on an elliptical behind a woman running on a treadmill. She was a tall skinny blonde with a bubble-butt surrounded by tight pink apple shorts. It was an Amazing sight and I didn't hesitate to stare in awe. I imagined myself slurping strawberry jello from the space between those sweet honey buns.

She spontaneously stopped the treadmill, turned around and looked at me with an angry look on her face and went to a different treadmill. I then realized that she had a mirror in front of her and that she realized that I was watching her water balloons jiggle.

After my workout, I went to the locker room and this Neanderthal looking mother fucker walked up to me and said something along the lines of "Watch your back man" as he walked away from me. I just said whatever dude and giggled like a small child because I was still really baked.

Later on, I saw that Guy and the chick get into the same blue truck together. I guess he was her boyfriend or something.

Any similar stories guys?

2. I don't get why chicks complain about that. It's a fucking compliment

3. If you don't want me to stare, quit being so hot.

4. I kinda don't give a shit anymore if they catch me, bitch why you wearing those leggings then?

Although being cought by her boyfriend is something else :D

5. [quote name='"basa skune"']I kinda don't give a shit anymore if they catch me, bitch why you wearing those leggings then?

Although being cought by her boyfriend is something else :D[/quote]

Finally someone who gets it! If you wear that close expect to be stared at

6. #6 Jdog Grows, Apr 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2013
    exactly in school I walked in the door and saw some girls great ass and her ass crack was out there, If you're going to put it out there of course I'm gonna look and not give a fuck If you catch me, she looked at her ass then awkwardly looked at me, she had a nice ass and put it out there not my fault.

and OP shit like that happens to me all the time at the gym, I like how you handle that piece of of shit meathead though, "watch your back man", like it's the end of the fucking world If I stare at your girl, I would've laughed to and looked at her again.

7. Don't wear tight clothing if you don't want to be stared at, especially if you're hot lol. Although I'm sure she appreciated the attention; she just pretended to be mad because her boyfriend was there.

8. Lol at school these girls all got the yoga pants and I stare away often times they catch the drift and somehow eye contact is always made, its str8 tho bc idgaf and they can feel that so sometimes its actually a positive thing

Peace be with you

9. [quote name='"WonderYears420"']Don't wear tight clothing if you don't want to be stared at, especially if you're hot lol. Although I'm sure she appreciated the attention; she just pretended to be mad because her boyfriend was there.[/quote]

Of course they appreciate it. Bitches love attention

10. [​IMG]

11. Smh I worked with a chick who wore yoga pants..and tanktop stopping at her stomach and she moaned everytime she lifted. Broads want the attention...

I lose my shit when a chick is working out and her tits bounce like no 2morro...but yea some females are fucking immature...

Like they have to find you attractive before you can look at them...I dont eyefuck the whole time..but if you get caught looking once bitch shouldnt be tripping.

12. be upfront and chicks love that shit look up those pickup guys on youtube

just walk right up and say i saw you across the room and had to say something you have the hottest body ive ever seen

in hs use to just stare at chicks tits while i was talking to them on purpose and just be like yeah im lookin their fantastic never got a real bad response

13. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWBvdZa_Nno]NLP - How to Control a Girl's Mind - YouTube[/ame]

14. Pics?

And yeah, Like 90% of girls in my HS are wearing them right now. My eyes are looking down like 30 degrees the whole day.

15. They dress like that and expect you NOT to stare? She should've wore sweatpants or shorts that were too big lol. Next time don't be so obvious.

16. Yea one time i saw this amazing ass pass me by and i didnt hesitate to look at it while she passed. When i looked forward to my view there was this ladie staring at me with a disgusted face. I was like "oh shit" lol. Then stared at the ladies ass as she passed by :cool:

17. why do they spend so much on cloths if they dont want us to look i mean fuck im only admiring your body that you spent a months rent to dress up meh i stare anyway btw vary good imagery op

18. Thanks Bud. I was carefully writing it to make it seem like I wasn't high.

I saw the same woman at the gym this morning. She was wearing black leggings. She smiled at me bro. Women are confusing creatures.

19. This guy knows what's up haha

20. This one time back in high school, me and some friends got baked af and went to grab some munchies at Burger King. We were standing in line, behind this other group of people. One of them was a lady, pretty average in comparison to looks. Well, you know those big lit signs advertising the burgers and dessert specials they have right below the cashier? I started zoning out and kept staring at it. My friend comes up to me and is like, you checking her ass out? To someone who is looking at me, it looked like I was staring at this chicks ass the whole time waiting to order. I started cracking up, as well as my friends once they knew I was staring at the double stacks they had advertised on that sign. I don't think the lady was aware, but I'm pretty sure one of the guys she was with saw me. Lol.