Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Got caught staring at a woman's amazing ass.

• Please log in to reply

El Duderino

El Duderino

Registered Dude

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,613 posts

Thanks Bud. I was carefully writing it to make it seem like I wasn't high.

I saw the same woman at the gym this morning. She was wearing black leggings. She smiled at me bro. Women are confusing creatures.

the very next time you see her, say "Hello." "Hi" might be too casual. dont say anything more unless she talks further. Tag It N' Bag It Brah!!

ManKunt

ManKunt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 103 posts
Lol women logic much? At first you wanna look attractive to guys but when guys take a look they get all like you pervert!

*ColtClassic*

*ColtClassic*

Freedom of Illusion; Illusion of Freedom

• Registered Upgraded
  • 7,367 posts
yeah, I don't think I will EVER understand why girls dress the exact opposite of how they expect to be treated....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4]Dave Chapelle whore uniform - YouTube[/ame]

Finger My Urethra

Finger My Urethra

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 4,248 posts

NLP - How to Control a Girl's Mind - YouTube

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

BlueHoo

BlueHoo

Banned in DC

• Registered Upgraded
  • 761 posts
The chick needs to enjoy it while she can. There will come a day when no one notices that ass.

Crimsonmonie

Crimsonmonie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts

This one time back in high school, me and some friends got baked af and went to grab some munchies at Burger King. We were standing in line, behind this other group of people. One of them was a lady, pretty average in comparison to looks. Well, you know those big lit signs advertising the burgers and dessert specials they have right below the cashier? I started zoning out and kept staring at it. My friend comes up to me and is like, you checking her ass out? To someone who is looking at me, it looked like I was staring at this chicks ass the whole time waiting to order. I started cracking up, as well as my friends once they knew I was staring at the double stacks they had advertised on that sign. I don't think the lady was aware, but I'm pretty sure one of the guys she was with saw me. Lol.

Hahaha. You subconsciously wanted to drink her milkshake man! :bongin:

Thanks for posting your story. Next time I get caught, I'll pretend I'm looking at something else. "Holy cow! This tile floor looks amazing."

SonicKush

SonicKush

Magic Fingers in Training

• Registered Upgraded
  • 603 posts
Last summer I went to my pool to chill and do a little swimming, when I get there, it's 6 super fine girls in the pool. I sit in one of the Foldie chairs for a few and take out my contacts( cuz fuck swimming in them)
I'm blind as fuck without them. I see two blurs in front of me at the edge of the pool and didn't think anything of it.
i keep looking in that direction
But after like ten seconds I hear one of the girls say
" it's like he's mesmerized by all the ass" in a disgusting tone
Two girls had walked in front of me and I had been staring straight at their ass hhahahha.

McBuda

McBuda

स्वात्मान&

• Registered Upgraded
  • 399 posts
I remember once I was out extremely stoned and a guy told me to watch my back, spent ages in the mirror trying to see what he was meaning until I realised haha. :smoke:

foehunntwenty

foehunntwenty

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,165 posts
I was staring at this woman's ass one time in the gym. Well I was a good 5 seconds in of looking to look up and see her boyfriend staring at me lol

JetLifeStoney

JetLifeStoney

• Registered Upgraded
  • 772 posts
man i stay getting caught when I stare at ass by my girlfriend..i can't help it

GaryOkay

GaryOkay

• Registered Upgraded
  • 832 posts
I was high as shit in some park, and i saw 2 topless girls sunbaking.... i tried not to laugh but i almost got caught

FireMonkey

FireMonkey

• Registered Upgraded
  • 260 posts
You lost me at "slurping jelly from the space between those sweet honey buns" hahaha! rotfl

Crimsonmonie

Crimsonmonie

• Registered Upgraded
  • 321 posts

I was high as shit in some park, and i saw 2 topless girls sunbaking.... i tried not to laugh but i almost got caught

You lucky bastard XD

chronichouse93

chronichouse93

• Registered Upgraded
  • 352 posts
i acutally got caught by this girls mom once i was at a walmart and i was looking at some movies when all of a sudden this girl walks right by me and she has thr nicest ass and rack. so im all checking her out and what not when all of a sudden i see her mom just staring at me, she gave me a dirty look and i walked away, funny thing is i ran into her again that same day as i was paying so i continued checking her out an this time she was the one who caught me, she just looked back and smiled at me.lol

Boomhauer

Boomhauer

dang ol' boom, man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 893 posts

Last summer I went to my pool to chill and do a little swimming, when I get there, it's 6 super fine girls in the pool. I sit in one of the Foldie chairs for a few and take out my contacts( cuz fuck swimming in them)
I'm blind as fuck without them. I see two blurs in front of me at the edge of the pool and didn't think anything of it.
Two girls had walked in front of me and I had been staring straight at their ass hhahahha.

lol while they are thinkin ur eyefuckin some booty, ur really just blind haahaha. Little did those girls know lmao golden. My homies the same way. Hes blind as fuck without contacts and thats sum shit hed pull lol

Boomhauer

Boomhauer

dang ol' boom, man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 893 posts

lol while they are thinkin ur eyefuckin some booty, ur really just blind haahaha. Little did those girls know lmao golden. My homies the same way. Hes blind as fuck without contacts and thats sum shit hed pull lol

Judgement

Judgement

Badman

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,408 posts
I cought my friend last week. Was some highschool age kids walking by when he was going to lock the gate to the parking lot. Was a group of boys and one lil white girl with these lil red shorts on and this ass that could only be blamed on bvg milk lol. Looked over at my friend and I saw he had paused while locking the gate and was looking her way... So I yelled out "thought police!"

his head snapped around to look at me then started laughing.

Phamas

Phamas

Trancefragelistic

• Registered Upgraded
  • 11,022 posts
If they didn't want us looking they would wear a tent.

Instead they wear Yoga Pants that have something written on their ass. (Totally not complaining :D)

Boomhauer

Boomhauer

dang ol' boom, man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 893 posts
yea they puttin that ass on display for a purpose. Only reason they can bitch is if i pull a camera out of my pocket lol

DR K

DR K

NUGGIT FEELER

• Registered Upgraded
  • 657 posts
http://www.motivateu...&extension=.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users