Got caught staring at a woman's amazing ass.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crimsonmonie, Apr 19, 2013.

1. the very next time you see her, say "Hello." "Hi" might be too casual. dont say anything more unless she talks further. Tag It N' Bag It Brah!!

2. Lol women logic much? At first you wanna look attractive to guys but when guys take a look they get all like you pervert!

3. yeah, I don't think I will EVER understand why girls dress the exact opposite of how they expect to be treated....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7QNw1LRJv4]Dave Chapelle whore uniform - YouTube[/ame]

4. The chick needs to enjoy it while she can. There will come a day when no one notices that ass.

5. Hahaha. You subconsciously wanted to drink her milkshake man! :bongin:

Thanks for posting your story. Next time I get caught, I'll pretend I'm looking at something else. "Holy cow! This tile floor looks amazing."

6. Last summer I went to my pool to chill and do a little swimming, when I get there, it's 6 super fine girls in the pool. I sit in one of the Foldie chairs for a few and take out my contacts( cuz fuck swimming in them)
    I'm blind as fuck without them. I see two blurs in front of me at the edge of the pool and didn't think anything of it.
    i keep looking in that direction
    But after like ten seconds I hear one of the girls say
    " it's like he's mesmerized by all the ass" in a disgusting tone
    Two girls had walked in front of me and I had been staring straight at their ass hhahahha.

7. I remember once I was out extremely stoned and a guy told me to watch my back, spent ages in the mirror trying to see what he was meaning until I realised haha. :smoke:

8. I was staring at this woman's ass one time in the gym. Well I was a good 5 seconds in of looking to look up and see her boyfriend staring at me lol

9. man i stay getting caught when I stare at ass by my girlfriend..i can't help it

10. I was high as shit in some park, and i saw 2 topless girls sunbaking.... i tried not to laugh but i almost got caught

11. You lost me at "slurping jelly from the space between those sweet honey buns" hahaha! rotfl

12. You lucky bastard XD

13. i acutally got caught by this girls mom once i was at a walmart and i was looking at some movies when all of a sudden this girl walks right by me and she has thr nicest ass and rack. so im all checking her out and what not when all of a sudden i see her mom just staring at me, she gave me a dirty look and i walked away, funny thing is i ran into her again that same day as i was paying so i continued checking her out an this time she was the one who caught me, she just looked back and smiled at me.lol

14. lol while they are thinkin ur eyefuckin some booty, ur really just blind haahaha. Little did those girls know lmao golden. My homies the same way. Hes blind as fuck without contacts and thats sum shit hed pull lol

15. lol while they are thinkin ur eyefuckin some booty, ur really just blind haahaha. Little did those girls know lmao golden. My homies the same way. Hes blind as fuck without contacts and thats sum shit hed pull lol

16. I cought my friend last week. Was some highschool age kids walking by when he was going to lock the gate to the parking lot. Was a group of boys and one lil white girl with these lil red shorts on and this ass that could only be blamed on bvg milk lol. Looked over at my friend and I saw he had paused while locking the gate and was looking her way... So I yelled out "thought police!"

his head snapped around to look at me then started laughing.

17. If they didn't want us looking they would wear a tent.

Instead they wear Yoga Pants that have something written on their ass. (Totally not complaining :D)

18. yea they puttin that ass on display for a purpose. Only reason they can bitch is if i pull a camera out of my pocket lol