Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Going to make Cannabutter to make cookies for my first edible experience, any tips?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by ADreamsSurprise, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Any tips for making Cannabutter for the first time? I already have the recipe and supplies, just looking for tips. :)

2. slow cooker and half cup water and balls of steel because it really reeks!

I have tried water, grind to pulp canna, butter. think I went for 2l of water, few zips of trim, ground.. cooked for a little, added 4 unsalted packs ofbutter in chunks then cooked the bastard for hours, most of the water evaporated..

Left to cool, rubber gloves, cheese cloth. strain to container, put in fridge. leave it the fuck alone till next day..
    break it up, get the cream /yum and put it back into a pot, cook it gently till the last of evaporation, loving re turn it and back to fridge.
    RESULT!
    Butter that is dark green * too green * and will put you on the floor on cookies mixes. Use half butter and half C butter. eat and wait.

Or My first statement. get a cheap slow cooker, melt your 4 block butter, add well ground trim. set in morning, leave for 8 hours, come back to oil with dark canna bits.
    Cheese cloth squeeze into tub! Gordon ramsay Done!
    You can then use you buttery trimmings to add spice to your cookies/jellys or what ever you like...

Vape your cheese cloth if desperate, can't imagine a vapor being that desperate though :0)