Ordering seeds..Whats The Strongest smelling strain

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by bigc29, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Im looking for a strain with a very heavy odor, whats the strongest stuff you have grown

2. what kinda smell are we talking fruity? skunk? earthy? sour? cheesy? purplie?(i know not a real word)

For me i think the best so far has been Delicious Seeds - Cotton Candy

3. personally it would have to be either pre 98 bubba or blackberry kush from what ive grown

4. never grown it myself, but from what i've read, just about any skunk strain will have a strong skunky odor

5. Get yourself some uk cheese that's about as skunks n smelley as it gets. I've grown 6 different varieties of kush my recent is blue og nothing smells like real cheese when it's growing or being smoked

6. id say anything sativa is alot stronger then an indica form what ive grown

7. i thought indicas had a stronger odor:confused:

8. They do a lot stronger odour and physical effect

9. Heavy Duty Fruity was the strongest odor if you are just looking for that. It smells great but it will stink up everything. If you brush up against it while you work; your clothes will stink up your house, car, washing machine, and every where else you may go. Seriously, you want the stank...Heavy Duty Fruity is the one.

10. exodus cheese is the stankiest.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Growing some Barney's Blue Cheese right now.....4 weeks into flower and the smell is already overpowering everything else in my room.   If you want something fruity, Female Seed's C99 is a fantastic sativa dom strain the REEKS of straight up pineapple, its delicious!

12. Good to hear, man.  G-growing both of these strains and hoping they turn out like you mentioned.  Never smoked (or grew) a cheese srain so I am pumped to have it in this year's lineup.  Cool to read what others think about cheese strains, too.  I also have cotton candy nestled on some farm land that I'm totally looking forward to - another strain that I have not tried.  Some of my stankiest strains that I have grown are various skunks and diesels.

13. I'd go with Sour diesal, or an Og Kush strain. Both are really fragrant; really earthy, skunky and strong smelling.

14. Yea anything cheese/skunk or diesel..filter has hard time keeping up

15. AK-47 has very strong and unique smell(if that thing was real AK..) And Big Buddha Blue Cheese was kinda smelly.. actually-really smelly..

16. UK Cheese from Big Buddha, got some stinking the place out right now. Its a Skunk strain :bongin:

17. Nirvana Papaya has some smelly phenotypes, although the other strains I grew didn't smell bad during growth after a 3 month cure Blue Mystic and Northern Lights buds could be smelled from the outside of the bag as well.

I had 2 very different phenotypes of the Papaya though, a thicker Kush phenotype that smelled nice and fruity and then there was a thinner whispy Ice phenotype that smelled like 100% no joke straight up cat piss. It stunk my whole house up and my wife hated it, I had to hear it every day.

Me personally I'm sticking to the Blue Mystic and Northern Lights outside for now as they start to bud heh, Blue Mystic is my absolute favorite Nirvana strain and it is everything I wanted in a short broad leafed indica plant and more, plus I never grew anything that got me high instantly like this does.

18. Dairy Queen by Tga Subcool. Unbelievable sweet funk.

19. You'll get a different opinion for every person that had their most successful grow with a certain strain. This could just be because it was the easiest to grow or about a hundred other reasons. Often what I have found is there is a stinker in every handful. Each strain is going to have that one or few funky seeds and this is why you need to buy a handful of seeds and go through the phenotypes.

I think from top to bottom FOR SMELL imo it goes BC bud depot The Big, G13 pineapple express, Green house Super lemon haze, BC bud depot The purps, Reserva Privada confidential cheese, TH seeds ultra sour, next generation NYPD, Barneys farm Vanilla kush, (very difficult to grow), G13 Blue OG, Nirvana Papaya, Kens bay 11, Dinafem sweet deep grape fruit, Reserva privage og18, TH seeds sage & sour, Dinafem Big bud, Dinafem White widow, uhh that's all I can think off at the moment.. :bongin: 

BC bud depot The Big is a phenomenal strain, super easy and fast to grow, great yields, wonderful bud structure and bag appeal, and the smell is so funky I would describe the flavor as a combination of Pineapple express X Blue dream X diesel. With the Pineapple Express and The Big I could smell them from the outside and that's with a carbon filter running. The smoke of The Big is a little intense for a sativa smoker like myself, this indica dominant strain constantly knocks me out, but man do I love that flavor. Hawaiian butterscotch funk to the max. I highly recommend BC bud depot's 'The Big' for everyone to try!

20. Shoreline  :smoking: