The Origin of the Term '420'

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Apr 18, 2013.

1. That shits on Wikipedia yo

2. I saw a 420 special a few years back and learned the origin then. Honestly, I sometimes wish I never learned the origin of 420 simply because it was kind of nice to make up our own "ORIGIN of 420"

Now whenever I hear someone say the term 420, all I can think is "this dumb shit thinks he knows where the term came from" Best Part is 99% of the people I've told where it stems from look at me as if I'm some sort of 420 Legendary Secret Society Member!

....PotHeads, what ya gonna do!?
    LOL!!

3. I was just wondering about where 4:20 came from the other day and this is just awesome!!! Thanks :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Happy Holidays All.

5. WOOHOO! 420 bunnies walk into a garden and forget all about Easter @_@

6. And soon, we will celebrate 420 not just as the time to smoke, but to celebrate the legalization of this beautiful plant.
    Now... How did 710 get to be?  (Gonna do a gooogle)

7. Wake n bake :eek:

Sent from my PH44100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. 4:20 could have been started by H.P. Lovecraft when he used it in one of his books in which the character wakes up from a plant-drug induced state and looks at the clock to find it is 4:20pm. 

9. It's Hitler's birthday 😑

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. Would have loved to know this while I was in Denver for 4/20 this year!

11. If I owned this site I could just make a random thread and then sticky it too.  [​IMG]

12. superjoint is awesome, who the fuck are you?

13. Don't know if it's already been posted but just remember; it's 4:20 every hour somewhere in the world  :smoking:  :bongin:  :smoke:

14. Man, I miss weed. Haven't smoked in months..   [​IMG]

15. #135 Texiego, Jul 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2014
    Bunch of high schoolers in north Cali used to meet up at 4:20 in the afternoon to toke up a lid of swagg.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. Oh shit. Really, dudes? My brothers ex-girlfriend (& childs mother) told me it was the initiative number for it to be legaliZed. Lol. Well, i guess that almost touched it all. Haha!like i-502. Thats what i say here in Seattle. Its 5:02? Light it up, brotha! Lol lol

18. 4 people in on a dub sack

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. aw shit love high history lessons  [​IMG]

20. #140 Brittni!420, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
    man you guys know so much about weed lol.

id like to learn better, i write a blog when im high and i just want you guys to let me know what you think;)
    thanks haha

im a bit ambitious!!!!

so here is the link hmu!!