The Origin of the Term '420'

Discussion in 'General' started by Superjoint, Apr 18, 2013.

1. i always thought it was cause alot of people get out of work around 4..and could have one rolled up and ready to burn by 420....

2. I thought 420 was the maximum number of hits you can get from a joint, regardless of size.

LOL JK

3. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

4. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

5. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

6. Thank you! it's about time we got that all cleared up to much debate :D

7. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

8. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

9. w shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

10. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

11. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

12. 4/20 also exists because the growers start to get their harvests around that date. Not just regular chronic or dro or whatever, but strains with names attached to them. The city where I go to school is now flooded with named strains instead of nameless strains like it was a couple months ago.

Quality of the weed is also better this time of the year and throughout the summer.

13. awesome post was just talking about this a few weeks ago

14. Does anyone else wish that the term was still new? so like you and your tokin buddies would be a few of not too many people who know what it means. js so the popo and family wouldnt all know what it means whenever you said it...

15. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

16. aw shit love high history lessons
    [​IMG]

17. aw shit love high history lessons

[​IMG]

18. oh i always thought it was when some highschoolers get outta class/detention so they gather behind the school and smoke at 4:20pm. Also if you mentioned this in your looong post i was too lazy to read it. #420