Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Anyone ever buy from this online headshop?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by bro420, Apr 18, 2013.

1. It's called SDR shop, based out of NYC. Their website's got some good deals on stuff. I just ordered this bong from them:
    SDR's 20" Tornado F5 Percolator Beaker Waterpipe (Designed in Brooklyn)

Looks pretty sweet but damn $90 for a tube that nice confuses me. Anyone have any experience with them? Can't find many reviews but in general the 2 or 3 I've read aren't bad. Moreover, does anyone own any of their glass?

2. I've never bought from that shop but that price looks to be about right i think.

also those percs look pretty fragile.

3. I would stay away from them. They seem to have a habit of starting forum accounts just to promote their crap even though they know its against the rules. Any company that has to act shady just to get business probably isnt going to be too great to deal with.

4. I would like to bump this thread to see if any others have bought from here aswell

5. I've heard some good things about that one but I haven't bought anything personally.I think they have free shipping or some shit, or inexpensive goods.Damn. Or both~1996 Jiggawattz~

6. DO NOT EVER BUY FROM THIS HORRIBLE SITE. SDR SHOP IS THE WORST ONLINE COMPANY I'VE EVER DEALT WITH!

Here's my situation:

I did an online search for a reputable site with reasonable prices. I found this forum and learned of their site, checked out their products and found something I liked for a decent price. I ordered a 20" bong with 10 percalators and was told my order was flagged because I needed to confirm the address. I went to a special link through an e-mail sent, confirmed my address, and shortl after was sent an e-mail with a tracking #. After about 3 weeks of not getting the item, I learn the tracking # was fake. I then contacted the company via e-mail and phone, and after several failed attempts at receiving a reply, I finally heard back from someone telling me that my item was out of stock. Then I was given the option to receive a vaporizer in its place? Which I found to be very strange. I immediately declined and wanted a refund, yet they followed up with an offer to provide a 24" bong with 3 sets of triple percalators. Because I simply wanted something for what I paid, I accepted. Finally about a month after my payment was made, I receive the item and in the box the down stem was poorly packaged which caused it to shatter, as well as a crack in the bowl. I went to a local shop and was told the stem/bowl combination they provided wasn't even the right size for the bowl that was sent, which forced me to spend $50 just on a basid stem and bowl combination. I had e-mailed them pictures of the damage as well as my receipt as proof, yet haven't heard anything back. I never leave reviews since I own an online business myself (albeit a successful one in comparison) and didn't want to tarnish anyone's reputation. However with garbage like this and their incredibly poor and low quality service all around, I now feel obligated to forewarn others who are considering dealing with them as well. Thanks so much for being an all around waste of my time and money. Next time I will know better than to ever deal with some lowlives from Brooklyn who think know how to run a business.

7. You know there is a perfectly good one on this site... just fwi.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. So you got free ash catcher and fucked your self should be happy it made it to yo crib

9. You can check order status on provided shipping company don't know why you 200 years behind us.