Maryland guerrilla op

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Bmore-Green, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Any one recommend a strain that would be good for my region late setember early October?

2. so i orderd nirvana papaya fem, Pure Power plant fem, wonder woman, and swiss cheese

3. We need to get these guys out asap they are.becoming root bound I hope they can wait till Tuesday

4. Put a few more out today

ForumRunner_20130426_163655.png

ForumRunner_20130426_163745.png

ForumRunner_20130426_163809.png

ForumRunner_20130426_163516.png

ForumRunner_20130426_163552.png

ForumRunner_20130426_163621.png

Leaving here is all ways a bitch

ForumRunner_20130426_163927.png

ForumRunner_20130426_164002.png

ForumRunner_20130426_164034.png

ForumRunner_20130426_164034.png

ForumRunner_20130426_164105.png

Attached Files:

5. good luck with the grow bro!

6. nice man im also doing a guerrilla grow in MD (about 18 plants that are all already grown to like 6 inches high, waiting to plant them in 5 gal smart pots), wish i had a spot that good, haven't found anything yet im in baltimore so im kind of screwed. how did you find a place like that if you are in baltimore? do you have Skype?

7. Are your girls still inside? If not when did you put them out? I live in the city bro I had to go out in the county like 20-30 min north west bmore co do you have any strains? When did you start?

8. Awesome! I plan on starting a guerilla grow op pretty soon too. I saw your name was Bmore-Green. Do you live IN Baltimore, or just near it? If so, are you growing on woods IN the city or outside of it. I've seen people do 'urban' guerilla grows, which is basically what I'll be doing. I was wondering what your situation was. Good luck B-G!

9. Ah. Just read all the comments. Okay lol

10. yeah i live in the city, im growing out in the county though.
    my first grow was in the city lol idk if ur familiar with the alemeda or north east baltimore but theres scattered woods i grew in but it was when i was young.
    This is my first offical grow in some real woods.
    Im waiting on my strains to come in

11. what part of the city are you from?

12. i am in the jewish ghetto, lol. near pikesville, north west baltimore

my plants are inside, started on about april 1st, i wanted to give them a head start since a few are sativas and will need a long time to flower. i am using cfl's on them. growing these seeds 24-7:
    8x alien fire black (reg)
    4x panama (fem)
    2x green crack (fem)
    1x rd cheese, la cheese (both fem)
    possibly 1x SSD sour strawberry diesel fem (this plant was the victim of a cruel experiment, not sure how well it will do)
    and possibly 1x golden haze fem, i LST'ed this bitch and its growing outside now (still being tied down), but it only gets like 2-5 hours of sun a day, and its pretty small. i will probably throw it in with the rest, not sure

and also 2 autos, norther lights blue and hindiana. they will be indoors though, already starting to flower. i am going to use smart pots, i have 14 of them 5 gallons.

this is my first official grow too. only growing this much because i got a ton of seeds, over 200 seeds probably, i might as well i guess. i just need to find a good spot. i grew up here so i thought it would be easy considering i used to go to a lot of nature places. i just remembered another place i used to walk my dog, so im going to check it out.

13. You check around Owings mills nice land out there, shittt are you going.to do a grow journal?

I wonder how big my plants are now, I'm going out to the spot on Tue we suppose to be getting some heavy showers this week

We should see who can grow the biggest plant!

14. i might check owings mills, although it is mostly forest and housing, i haven't seen any good clear areas... if i end up finding a good spot i will do a journal i guess, the area i checked out today is so beautiful i got some great pics.

i was checking out near towson today. found a beautiful spot by a stream next to farms surrounded by lush forest with smaller stream in the forest. clear areas by the stream... i didn't go far along stream today though, not past the trails anyways.

how far away from a trail is your area, by the way?

15. and what type of plants you got?

16. I'm like 20 min off a trail but down a steep Slippery hill slash ridge it will be bad news if one us fell or slip in certain areas where were growing

We saw the fisherman last week but we have a pretty good spot

17. I just ordered some pure power plant feminized papaya feminized 10 Swiss cheese regular 10 Wonder Woman seeds regular

The plants I have growing now are from good middys and loud buds

I'm putting another order in for some bubblicious, and master kush? Or aurora? In two weeks

18. I would be very careful out Towson if I wasnt in growing where I'm at now I will be looking in the White Marsh, Perry hall , any where close to gunpowder ect....

I might be doing a grow with another friend out Owings Mills maybe 15 20

19. ill check out that area, good idea thanks bro. and ill also look for something in owings mills. damn this is harder than i expected