Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Reliable Strain Reviews

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by weedwhacky, Apr 16, 2013.

1. When I do a google search to get an idea of the specifics of a strain, the reviews are all over the place. I'm looking for %indicata vs. %sativa, potency, subtleties such as good for insomnia, good for activity, whatever.

I've done a search for "Berry White" or "OG Kush" and then read strain reviews or summaries that all contradict each other.

Example: "OG Kush" at theweedblog.com shows it to be a "sativa-dominant hybrid...", but then "OG Kush" at medicalmarijuanastrains.com states that it is pure Indica, piney, etc...

Does anyone know of a very reputable site that has the REAL info about strains?
    I realize that it can be very subjective, but at least the percentage of indica vs. sativa should be consistent. Otherwise, what's the point of reviewing strains at all?

2. It all depends on who (the breeder) that specific pheno came from... Example og kush from hso can show different qualities than og kush from nirvana does....

3. So OG Kush won't even necessarily be the same approximate ratio of indica to sativa from various phenos?

4. Shiva does a great smoke and grow report on c99 if you can find it

5. Thanks. I'll take a look.