how to make safe homemade rolling papers or anything else safe to smoke with

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by jachase9804, Apr 16, 2013.

1. i am out of rolling papers to smoke with and i want to smoke that purple haze my cousin gave me my bong broke when i was moving furniture and i accidentaly crushed it with the couch i really want to smoke it

2. well nothgin you smoke is safe really... i guess i you really want to do this:
    put your weed in a heat treated cup burn it and with a straw suck in the smoke?
    idk honestly i would go buy papers or wait till the shop opens

3. thats actually a good idea

4. Well, if you just need something to smoke with, you could make a pipe out of a fruit. Apples work well, but I made one out of a lemon last week.

5. Yeah use an apple dude, easy as shit to make. There's loads of tutorials online.

6. Gut the insides of a highlighter.. then find a metal nut. They should be in a toolbox they make perfect bowls. Just attatch the nut to one end of the highlighter and.inhale through the other side. Taaa daaa

7. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

God I swear half of you are fucking retarted.

8. So why not offer advice on what he should do?

9. Damn dude its not that hard to stop by a gas station and buy a pack of papers

10. Or 5.99$ bowk

What Do You When your MIND gets Disturbed light up a MaTcH and toke Some HERB<====>~~""

11. bible papers work well (if you're not religious). back in the day me and my boy would roll with them, obviously theres no glue so you have to fuck with it for a little bit. At the beginning and ending of the book there should be a bunch of blank pieces of paper just cut it out a little bigger than a regular J paper. It's not TERRIBLE for you but obviously not good lol. It does work well, though. 

Happy Toking!  :smoke: