Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How long does THC stay in your system?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TimSmokes420, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Yo blades. My good friend smoked not even 2 hits a couple of days ago, and it was his first time. He keeps asking how long it stays in your system. So that's why I'm on GC. I told him since it was his first time and wasnt even 3 hits, it should be out within a week. What do you guys think?

2. Any help would be greatly needed. He's freakin out

3. Since THC has a half life of 20 hours, a week is plenty of time. I'd even say 2 days.

4. It was 2 hits. Not even big ones. I told him water and exercise for a week and he'd have no problem

5. a month lol. why is he freaking out?

6. THC is out of your system fairly quickly but unfortunately that is not what standard drug tests are designed to detect. What are tested for are called metabolites. Your body produces metabolites to remove toxins from your system and these tend to stick around well after the original toxin has been expelled.

7. Current research says that after a single-time use, it should clear out below standard test levels in 2-3 days.

8. So do you guys think a week of constant drinking water and exercising be good?

9. I cleaned up in 2 weeks and i was a heavy smoker. Depends on body type, metabolism, and shit.

He will be clean in a few days

10. real soon. two hits and if he dranke water alot hed probably have it out in 2 days tops

11. If he's only smoked once, it'll probably be out within a day to a week. It depends on his body weight.

If he were an every day smoker, it could be in his system anywhere from 1 month to 3 months.

12. Sounds like your friend is still high as shit from his first experience

13. Exercise yes, drinking water does nothing. You can go the dilution method but for actually getting clean it doesn't do anything.

He'll be clean in 3-7 days max. He'll be fine.

14. Thanks so much for all of your answers.