G13 C99 info?

Discussion in 'Smoke Reports' started by Popeye, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Anybody tried G13s Cinderella 99? Grown or smoked. Thinking about growing some out. Any info is good info.

:wave:

2. Bump.

3. Popeye, I don't have a damn useful thing to say, except I'm very stoked about this strain. I'll be ordering some during "420", and running it soon. It would be nice to hear any info, but I think it's too new of a strain.

Bud

4. Just go with the female seeds c99 ;)

5. I was unbelievably suprised by just how good the c-99 from female seeds was, I'm by no means a fem user. I kinda hate them actually, but I got some of the cindy's because Norcali(the originol one) said to try them. They are stable, well breed, consistent, grow rapidly, flower in 7 weeks, smell like pineapples, keep well and I really loved them. In fact, it's the most requested repeat up here in WA right now. Really. Everyone likes this shit. I\Try the female seed companies one.

Course G-13 is good, I like the skunk-hazes they produce sometimes, and the skunk-thai's from years ago, let me know if the c-99 is good. I'll try someone elses.

6. #6 Popeye, Apr 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
    I had a few of her c99s going last year. Unfortunately I had to shut down for a short time unexpectedly and lost every strain I had. You guys are convincing me to grab a few more. Maybe I'll pick and mix both and run a side by side.

Are these the hybrids?

7. I have a c99 in flower right now...not from g13 though its from female seeds

It smells SO amazing....it's like a fruit jubilee...I can't wait until its done!

8. I'm poppin a c99 soon, my patient loves sativas

9. U also have a female seeds c99 in flower

10. ?????

11. I have the female seeds i think it had a faster finish is why i went with it

12. Which do you all have? The XLINE? Hybrid?

13. Shit now i have to go look

14. Tag says outdoor c99

15. I had her hybrid growing when I shut down. Cheap seeds. I wonder why they are different?

16. Sorry..lol meant I have one in flower now go check it out

17. I have the regular c99, not the xline or outdoor...

18. Sounds like they're all pretty good. Her IGF is fantastic.

19. I got the female seeds version of c99 seems like I have 3 different phenos ill update when I'm home and post some pics

20. Yea thats the one i have and all i smell is pineapple smellin mmmm good..lol