A picture worth a thousand words?

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Daddy8301, Apr 14, 2013.

1. 12/12 hps and switched back to the Lucas method with jungle juice. Here we go

Attached Files:

2. They look great, can't wait to see final results

3. Feel free to post some pics pop

4. I will, I need you to show me how to post pics

5. Hit the plus sign when your conenting

6. Day one from switch, about an inch maybe two in vertical

Attached Files:

7. Color is looking good even though all the changes

Attached Files:

8. nice grow my friend :)

can i suggest next time use hydroton instead of your medium that is being used!!

many problems occur using a rock-wool medium when growing hydro
    algae very common if substrate is close or touching your res
    notice the colors of your roots ,very yellow , should be white ,would bet its due to that medium your using , change to hydroton (clay pebbles) but thoroughly clean, disinfect them before use & next time at same stage you`ll notice how much healthier the roots are!!
    also you should never really change your nutes at such a late stage ,every nute produces different enzymes which are beneficial or detrimental to your plants health , keep on same nutes all way through grow ,its just a case of finding the balance & your away!!

but hey im very impressed with your grow my friend , these buckets are coming to the fore more & more , folk here in the uk rave about them & myself changed from growing in mud for many many years to now a dwc b-bucket set up & wish i`d changed years ago!!

another wee tip you might or might not know?
    you know these `air-stones` which cost us a few quid , well no need as your air-pump & tubing is just as good ,wouldnt mind testing it beside a bucket with my 8" airstone & 2" golf-ball airstone , against just 2 tubes with no airstones attached , see how they fair but i already use 1 with my 8" stone & just tubing pumping they `AIR BUBBLES` into my bucket!!

think i,ve just set myself a challenge ,lol

anyhoo hope was something usefull for you & happy growing my friend!

peace!.....

9. Yes sir I am definitely using hydroton next cycle grow store was out and I was impatient. As to the air that's make a huge amount of sense I will try for sure before next cycle. Thanks

10. 5-8-13 not too much different today running through a lot of water and nutes.

Attached Files:

11. I can see it today couldn't be happier with the way this strain is going so far.

Attached Files:

12. They look great, any signs of flowering?

13. plants look awesome

14. Yeah I got the (hairs) popping out but nothin picture worthy yet. I'm hoping next week they really start to show.