Making A Better Oil Pen (PICS INCLUDED)

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by WaxPayne, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Co2 Extracted Cannabis essential oil should be the same/similar consistency and viscosity as honey oil or wax.  Anything made to vape wax or oil should work for you.

2. What's crackin blades!? Thought I'd check in and see what the cool kids were vaping with these days.[​IMG]

I'm still running Gentleman's V2 and an eGo twist or the Gentleman's V2 and a little 3.7v 450mah when I'm out and about. I've been reading through the thread a little bit, looking at the different setups you guys/gals are running and they're all pretty sweet. Might have to step my game up and try a different setup.

3. Hey they. Happy 4th!!!! I'm running a brand new eleaf 30w on kiss alpha centauri. Sub ohm . also brand new kiss 3 510 mod single coil.
    W9 rules odyle!!!

4. #1324 traxors, Jul 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 5, 2015
    Happy 4th

5. Fuckin A how i miss this thread :(

Well ... i know its been quite a while. But I am going to invest in some Titanium Wire and hoping to get different ceramics to make wicks with or just go wickless Ti coils. You can now easily buy Ti Wire since new ecigs are utilizing them with Temperature Control. That's right temp control mods. If you use ecigs you've probably heard of them recently. I will be conducting an experiment using a brand new Temp Control Mod, A rebuildable atomizer and some Titanium wire (hoping ceramic wicks too).

Idk when ill be able to get all the supplies but its been too long since I even stepped foot in here with some good info.

6. You want me to move this to the e-cig section?

7. #1327 WaxPayne, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
    Im not sure if it fits the category , however, it being a brand new section i dont mind at all. it'll give that category more exposure [​IMG]

If people get butthurt we can always move it back.

8. Done...:cool:

Just let me know if you ever want it moved back...:)

9. Thank you bro :D You're the man :cool: really hoping that ecig section starts to take off. Gonna try to give this old dead thread some juice soon in the meantime.

10. Me too...been trying to work on it, and others from the thread have been contributing as well...:)

As long as we can get a few quality threads going in here, the people will come, and once they start...well...you know perfectly well how the hobby just kinda drags you in...:laughing:

11. Might even scrap this thread and make a V2 with a Temp Control mod and Ti wire. It'll be just like this one only updated with newer tech. We'll see . Definitely want this section to get big . :)

12. I hope this thread doesn't get scrapped. Or can it get stickied ?

13. #1333 IgnorantFool, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
    Even if he starts another one, we'll make sure this thread can be found...[​IMG]

Still not sure what's gonna be pinned or unpinned yet, but I'll make sure ones like this will always be able to be found...:cool:

14. Oh no man this thread won't get deleted bro . I mean scrapped like I'll work more on the new thread. It's gonna be a lot more advanced than the OP in here which is why I feel need for a separate thread :) I won't ever delete this one though man count on it :D

15. I've learned a great deal but was wondering if anyone has successfully replaced a broken coil on a glass dome style single coil vape pen. I grasped the basic knowledge of how most work but not the ceramic coils that come in most wax pens. Afraid to tear apart my good one to know how to rebuild my old one.

16. Most of the glass domes coils use silica rope shit, the coil may also be weird. Probably better off replacing with a new coil head.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

17. Yes, although I haven't done much testing on it.

Step 1 is heat head to melt glue and pull out the ceramic. Don't get it to hot otherwise the ceramic becomes very brittle.

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442668196.113208.jpg

18. #1338 Baked Bread Baker, Sep 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
    The standard coils are at about 2.6 ohm, burn out on my subox anything over 8 watts.

You can replace coil with a .5 ohm coil

19. Getting some shatter today finally, so going to test this coil out finally.

It's 20ga, 0.26ohms single coil, squished and angled to fit in the doge v2.

Hopefully this works well. I'll start with 25w and work my way up.

Attached Files:

20. Looks good DSC I'm hoping the pancake coils do a good job picking up any residual wax . Keep us posted brother :)