Making A Better Oil Pen (PICS INCLUDED)

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by WaxPayne, Apr 13, 2013.

1. #1301 JelloSS, Jan 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2015
    Ended up buying a nail with a wick and removing the wick.. Has dual coils. So far So good

Bummer. They do work well, so if you get a cheap battery with the right voltage to run it you might like it.  Here is a handy dandy ohm chart for vape pens that might help you in the future.

[​IMG]

3. Cool thanks. Can u run the rebuildables for oil/wax? Is it a rda? 510 treading?

4. Yes, many rebuildables are great for oil/wax and many are 510 threaded.  This is a huge thread, but worth looking through the first 20 pages or so to see what some people have come up with.  I've been using one lately that is NOT rebuildable, that has a dual coil with ceramic cup and the coil is wrapped around ceramic core. Its great for oil/wax and pretty inexpensive.  I have seen models just like it that are rebuildable. Your powerful battery should be able to run it no problem. Here is the link. 

http://www.fasttech.com/product/1785603-wwe-chromed-brass-dual-coil-atomizer

5. Yea read through it this morning again.. I was checking out those atomizers u recommended it's sold out tho.. Most sites only have the silica wick version available.

6. Bummer, I like mine a lot.  It looks like they have an email alert for once they are back in stock. Might want to sign up for it. Can't really beat the price for the build quality.

7. Got it ordered from a different site.. Seems like it'll take sometime before it gets here :(

8. This thread will not die.

http://www.vaporbrothers.com/vb11/

Heard good things on FC about this. Anyone tried it? I may order it. If I do, I'll review it here.

9. #1311 Grow Goddess, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    I would rather use standard e-cigg equipment. Especially the eGo C Twist Variable Voltage battery and the KISS cart from UpTech. $10 for the KISS but will require a 510 to 601 thread adapter.

If you want to get really elite, give the KISS cart a try with a mechanical vape like the SmokTech Magneto with the 18350 battery. The Magneto and KISS cart go together like peas and carrots!

View attachment 147937
    View attachment 136701

I was thinking of getting the Ti Gr2 KISS cartridge a while back. Never did though. I thought the O-Phos was 510 threaded?
    I want to put something on an iStick.

I personally like the regular KISS cart. I did try the first Titanium one which did offer a unique vaping experience. The titanium one did require a bit more power though. It has less resistance than the original. All in all it is personal preference.

Actually, I never heard what the O-Pen threads were.

No no no not the o.pen, fuck that vape.

This: http://www.w9tech.com/o-phos-vaporizer-evod-vape-pen-dabber/

13. #1315 MMichael, Apr 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2015
    New guy here.  Sincere thanks to WaxPayne and the other contributors to this thread.  I was behind the curve on pens.

14. I've scanned through this thread still can't find out for sure though. Is this setup useful for actual oils (e-juice)? I'm tried of buying whole cartridges because the pens I've been using don't have replacement atomizers.

Thanks.
    Mark

15. Sounds like you just need a battery

16. I wish, battery is good. I even called the company I purchased the vaporizer from (voodoo) and asked about atomizers was told I had to buy new cartridges ($15) for three. I also looked at a Atmos today and when I spoke with them they also told me no replacement atomizers only replacement cartridges.

17. Well photographed for pic# 20

18. I'm a newbie at this Vape pen stuff. I've been using O.pen Vape pen for 3 months and would like to upgrade

I've read most of the pages on this topic. Great Info,

Thanks WaxPayne and all the other folks for the

Information. But guys I get so confused on the terminology etc.

All I want to do with my Vape pen is use it for Co2 Extracted Cannabis essential oil.

I'm not interested (at this time) using it for wax or weed.

The only item that I can say I've decided on for sure is the

EGO-C Twist "1100mAh" Variable Voltage Rechargeable Battery for E-Cigarette

Ok quit laughing. :)

I'm not sure if I need a atomizer or Cartomizer.

No doubt you guys have answered this question Many times. And I'm sure I've read it. but I

still don't have the knowledge to order.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!