Making A Better Oil Pen (PICS INCLUDED)

Discussion in 'E-Liquids & E-Juice, E-Cigarettes' started by WaxPayne, Apr 13, 2013.

1. Screw it! I bought this...SIGELEI VAMO V5 STAINLESS STEEL APV MOD KIT!!! 15 WATT VV/VW MOD!!!
    & This...
    \tSOURCE ORB! 
    That's all I know...?

2. #1202 sethhobrin, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2014
    Yo WaxPayne,

I got my gentleman's V2 based upon large part your recommendations but I am having major issues with it.  I primed it by melting a couple drops on the coil and then put in some wax which was not easy but doable and when I hit it it almost instantly melts/vanishes and I get the smallest hit ever.  What the heck am I doing wrong????

Had the EGO c twist set to 3.3v and only held it down for a few seconds and it seamed to melt it away and didn't produce much of a cloud.  I tried more hits and nothing.

I'm kind of afraid to put more wax in and waste it.  On the other hand maybe I didn't put enough and this thing just needs more quantity to be usable.  I am kind of new to this.

EDIT:  Tried more wax and that worked a little better but made a huge mess, leaked, etc...   This cart is not good or I am doing this very wrong.

3. Whats the best glass globe atomizer to get for a 510 thread?

Thats gonna be my next purchase after trying those out yesterday. Nice clouds!

4. Oh. I was also looking on fasttech.at a dna30 clone(I think) its a box battery vape.

Wtf is ohms? Im confused. Can I buy a tg2 kiss cart with a 610 to 510 adapter n connect that. Im pretty sure
    But how will I know the voltage? Ex) 3.7v to use for the cart, so I won't burn it out

Would it be worth getting that setup of that Clone box battery, and a kiss cart? How long would that battery last?

Do the kiss carts allow for 510 drip tips to be attached?

I need some feedback y'all :) please, thanks

5. @[member="DreamHaze"]
    Ohms=the resistance. Ohms are just a measurement used for resistance. So if I have a sub ohm coil build that means my build is below 1.0 ohms. If I have a high resistance build I would usually have anything over 2.4 ohms.

The Fasttech DNAs have mixed reviews . However , should you have issues , Fasttech is pretty good on replacing items. I've already send back four different things and had them replaced immediately without any hassle , they'll even cover shipping costs.

I have a Vceego DNA30 and I love it :) I'm not 100% sure if Fasttech is selling Vceego but many people in there claim they are. Never ever ever put a battery in backwards in the DNA , they are NOT reverse battery protected and will fry the chipset immediately . This is the biggest thing with this device I can't stress enough.

The DNA will be able to handle any wax atty you throw at it because it can handle low resistance , high resistance and subohm coils , but output is much higher at higher resistance meaning if you get the Kiss carts you'll be fine since they aren't below 1.0ohms. If I missed something I'm sorry I can't see the post cuz I'm on mobile.

6. Scratch the ORB...the company is flaky. Well I will have the battery tomorrow. Now can someone recommend an Atomizer/Tip for Wax? Thats all I will need, correct?

look into the kiss globes

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Yocan-Glass-EXgo-w-Titanium-Coil-wax-Atomizer-electronic-Vaporizer-Authentic-/301205725469?_trksid=p2054897.l5666

I was thinking of trying the Yocan out. Hearing good things about these carts locally. Haven't heard much online though. The cool thing is that they're pretty cheap and use a glass cylinder. 

9. #1209 WaxPayne, Jul 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2014
    Congrats to the Four Winners of the Atomizer giveaway

- @[member="traxors"] 

- @[member="sethhobrin"]

- @[member="DreamHaze"]

- @[member="nomad881"]

These four lucky contestants will be receiving their atomizers within a weeks time :) There will be more in the future so please be patient until the next contest starts. :bongin: 

10. WOOOOOT!! SO excited haha I'm making a batch of oil from my freshly harvested widow just for this!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Thanks WaxPayne!

12. The giveaway atomizers have been sent out to three of the four winners !! Enjoy them you guys !!!  :hello:  :gc_rocks:  :smoke: 

13. So my Atty came in super quick status!! Been vaping some white widow qwiso freshly purged and it hits like a champ!!! Using my sisters kanger battery but it works great!! Thanks Wax!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

Glad you like it man :D Stay tuned for more stuff as this isnt the last time we'll be doing something like this and the next items will be even better :D 

15. #1215 th3fog4th3r, Jul 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2014
    hey guys, just wanted to post my setups. To go along with these, i also have a 1600mAh Vision Spinner II battery on the way.

Here is my problem though, i just got the atmos rx wickless cartridge and naturally the oil i have (i assume is a little too thick) can i mix with propylene glycol or something else? also i love the way it hits out of the hippy chamber but is there something with a beefier coil?
    thanks!

900mAh ego C-twist variable voltage with atmos rx wickless cartidge
    [​IMG]
    same battery with Hippy Trips chamber

[​IMG]

not sure what 1100mAh battery and the kangor protank II (not a fan, tastes like burnt metal) granted that was also because the guy that sold it to me put in too thick of oil.

[​IMG]

same battery with hippy trips chamber (works great but im looking for a bigger coil?)

[​IMG]

16. so i ended up buying some 99.9% glycerin USP to mix with the oil, mixed it a little bit and it hits now but i feel im getting more of the burned smoke/glycerin taste rather than the oil. seem to be having bad luck trying to mix, best for me has been the hippy trips chamber but would really like to get this working

what ratio would be recommend mixing for a half gram? 2:1? .5 gram oil to .25 gram VG?

What is the atomizer? Can you show a pic?

I'm about to get this beast....

The Seigel 20w Mod!!!!!!!

Get this instead 

http://www.elev8vape.com/cana-mod-dna-30-clone-1-1-no-logo-from-cloupor-updated-510-pin-1-week-wait-time/

then get a Nitecore Intellicharger I2 and some Sony VCT5 batterys (charger should be around 17$, batteries run around 10$ each) 

This thing has 10 more watts than the sigielei and its actually quite nice form factor wise. about the size of a cigarette pack. You can charge via USB. It has ohm display too so u can see resistance of every cart. 

$69 (mod) + $17 (charger) + $20 (batteries) + $10 (shipping total) = 116$ for a much better setup :D 

19. Vamo with Vhit Type C and an unbreakable globe. 
    [​IMG]

20. I'm back, I took a long nap . and for got about this thread. Looks like it's doing amazing. I think I forgot to get my free atomizer..

PS every one is buying this source orb thing

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app