Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Making A Better Oil Pen (PICS INCLUDED)

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

Attached Thumbnails

• image-1585435727.jpg

Edited by WaxPayne, 20 October 2013 - 10:50 AM.

• purplehazeguy, ToastyRoadie, guerilla45 and 16 others like this

Jojo0420

Jojo0420

Vaporist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,851 posts
Good info, looking forward to your pics.

BigLRIP

BigLRIP

An Iron-Willed Fuckup.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,579 posts
love this!

davegyro

davegyro

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
Hey i just had a quick question i am looking to get into these oil and concentrate things, i am currently using a pax and one of the products i was looking at was gentlemans brand. You mentioned their smaller pen but i am more interested in their larger ambassador kit? i am not sure if you are familiar with this but if you could give me any feedback on these products itd be really helpful , i plan to purchase one pretty soon! I would also like some info on what the best add on are to buy i know you listed a bunch but if you had to choose one of them which would be your top choice as riight now i dont want to get everything

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

Edited by WaxPayne, 13 April 2013 - 06:39 AM.

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,615 posts

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

Jojo0420

Jojo0420

Vaporist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,851 posts
I just got my GentlemansVapes.com dry herb cartridges. They work just as they (now) describe. Turning your e-cig battery into an electric pipe.
Here it is on my KGO battery.

image-3660666015.jpg

It fits perfectly size wise. Same diameter.

The only drawback I've found so far is you have to stir the MJ after a few hits. That will make it less discreet. Gives me great hits though.
  • WaxPayne likes this

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

davegyro

davegyro

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

I just got my GentlemansVapes.com dry herb cartridges. They work just as they (now) describe. Turning your e-cig battery into an electric pipe.
Here it is on my KGO battery.

[ATTACH]1179520[/ATTACH]

It fits perfectly size wise. Same diameter.

The only drawback I've found so far is you have to stir the MJ after a few hits. That will make it less discreet. Gives me great hits though.

I've heard that the dry herb carts burn through your product though? Any experience with that?

Jojo0420

Jojo0420

Vaporist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,851 posts

I've heard that the dry herb carts burn through your product though? Any experience with that?

Burn through it as in quickly?
I've only had it a day, and only smoked 2 loads in it but it didn't seem to go overly fast.
It will give you big strong hits but you do have to stir the MJ to get it next to the element. This is only really a big deal once half the cartridge is gone. The first half smokes with just the occasional shake.

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

Jojo0420

Jojo0420

Vaporist

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,851 posts

jojo- Im wondering if that Bud Cart you have is like my Horizontal coil Cart in the "Extras" section of my guide. Do you happen to know if your cart is vertical or horizontal coil?

I am not 100% sure what you are asking, but the coil that lights up to burn the weed is vertical. It has an element like a lightbulb.

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

Bouldorado

Bouldorado

• Registered Upgraded
  • 998 posts
Cool thread. Definitely gonna do this if I decide to get a hash pen

farmerchris21

farmerchris21

• Registered Upgraded
  • 172 posts
I love this idea. Really been interested in this idea myself never knew it was so easy to do. Never really found a pen I liked either so I feel this is a great option!

WaxPayne

WaxPayne

Medicinal User

• Bronze Member
  • 6,042 posts

MR_

MR_

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,403 posts
Dang this looks awesome. I wish I had better access to oils, I might just have to learn to run some BHO myself.

Any luck with the Gentleman's herb cartridge? I kind of like the one hit at a time nature of the MFLB compared to a full sesh at one time with the Solo, so a herb pen sounds right up my alley.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users