Positronics Seeds Critical #47 with 210 actual watts and lst

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Cmm8907, Apr 12, 2013.

1. #21 jdn5017, Apr 26, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2013
    Did you go straight into soil or germ them before? That sucks that it sounds like you got a no show on your seed though :/

I would maybe try to do a bit of excavation on the soil above your seed just to check..go slow so you don't disturb it in case she's just having a hard time breaking ground. If you see something, cover her back up just a little bit and keep hoping for the best while you're still waiting for your new shipment.

What did you order??

2. That sucks.

3. Yea worst part is I germinated it. I have an idea on the issue. I use th paper towel in the ziplock bag and put it ontop of my cable box and it works perfect. However this time it popped quick and then stopped growing much of a root and when I got home from work one day the bag was really hot. Not sure if it might have just over heated and killed it but either way I think it's gone. Only good news is I get to start one of the good strains I ordered sooner. New journal will be posted when I'm up and running. Still gonna give this one till the new ones come I'm next week and maybe something will happen.

4. Seed was officially a dud. I will be closing this one and starting a new one ASAP.