Royal Caramel, Special Queen, Royal Purple Kush & Super Silver Haze grow

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by Keyymo86, Apr 12, 2013.

1. You can use either perlite or clay balls to keep your rock wool cubes out of the water if you can't find your tray.. you'll drown em like they are..

2. New pics coming soon guys the royal caramel is looking awesome!!! I had ran into a few set backs and issues with the rpk and the special queen but it was my own fault i made the mistake of not ph balancing my water the first time i waters the coco (didnt think of doing it cuz there was no plants in it yet but I forgot coco will retain that water n ph)

Check out my Royal Purple Kush, Royal Caramel and Special Queen#1 grow http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-...royal-purple-kush-super-silver-haze-grow.html

3. The special queen looks likes its getting better! First set of leaves are painful to look at when plant that small still lol. Cant wait to see how it keeps progressing!

4. i know it sucks and its hard to read what a plant needs when theyre so young by just looking at the leaves but i think i got the situation fixed all the meters i invested in definately helped me to figure out the issues so im glad i spent the ton of money i had to spend to get them but theyre worth it in situations like this....

Check out my Royal Purple Kush, Royal Caramel and Special Queen#1 grow http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-...royal-purple-kush-super-silver-haze-grow.html

5. whats crazy to me is the experiment i did with the RPK in the cup full of rock wool is my best plant with the most growth and nodes but its the skinniest also because it was shielded from the fan by the bigger pots kinda strange tho wish i had put a few more out to test this a little better... im considering trying this on some new seeds im getting in this month... I got 12 new strains coming in this month so stay tuned ;)

6. Some more good news to update everyone on is i held a contest giving away seeds for RQS on my facebook page www.facebook.com/awesome.weed and they sent me a whole bunch of free seeds for doing that so I have 5 more strains on the way and my friend ordered 5 other strains and hes gonna give me a seed or two from each so ill have 10 different new strains from Royal Queen Seeds in 1-2 weeks and best part is i got them free from them n my friend!!!

7. free seeds are always a good thing lol

8. Sorry i haven't been updating have had a lot going on these arent the most recent pics i got some on my phone but these are some ones i forgot to post that I got on my ipad ill take more they are big and looking nice i realized I was letting the coco coir dry out too much it took me a lot of reading around to figure out that you shouldn't let the coco dry up to much cuz it will over fert if you do it works best feeding daily after 3-4 weeks and watering daily and watering till you get a good amount of run off

They are a lot bigger then these pics now this was like a week ago i lifted the light since and they shot up with the light being lifted i just lifestyle it again cuz theyre starting to relly grow fast now

Attached Files:

9. Ok so I jus took the new pics the others i loaded before were a week ago these are just now, the yellowing you see is from me letting them dry to much i was treating it kinda like soil and thats why they got burned with barely any nutes plus I had a few ph issues but we are all squared away and that's why they are really taking off now

Attached Files:

10. looking good man, so how old are they now?

11. By the way got a free sample of this and I'm trying it in the grow and I moved up the lights when I put this in there and fixed all the changes so i can't tell if this helped or not but ever since its been in there they don't seem to mind if anything they love the extra C02 I can't tell if its actually working tho

It says it supplies enough co2 for 4 plants up to 6 months, it looks like a big block of food with bacteria growing on it lol it seems to work tho

Attached Files:

12. Sorry its been a while guys my grasscity app on my ipad won't work for some reason.... Anyways since its been a while i got a massive amount of pics n updates for u all so i will do my best to label all the new pics if you have questions jus hmu

So here's a list of the updates and things that have changed

1. Put the special queen, royal caramel and one of the rpk in my outdoor spot to make room for upadate #2
    2. I acquired 5 more strains from Royal queen seeds and planted 15 seeds total (3 of each strain)
    3. Transferred the special queen and royal caramel into 5gallon root pouches (same as smart pots)
    4. The new strains i got are haze berry (same as blue dream), blue mystic, ice (indica crystal extreme), amnesia haze, and Kali dawg (samething as chem dawg) all are planted and still indoors currently
    5. I've decided since I'm going to be journaling these plants and they are at my outdoor spot with some other plant i figured I'd include the other plants in any future posts as well
    6. The other plants at the outdoor location are a iced grape fruit plant and some bag seeds which are flowering already

View attachment 3138
    This is the royal caramel i topped her and shes just camoflaging in the back ground.. She was moved outside the same day this pic was taken and a week after the special queen

View attachment 3140
    The special queen loving her new pot and the outdoor light

View attachment 3141
    Royal caramel

View attachment 3142
    My buddies ice grapefruit strain

View attachment 3144
    Special queen in the big pot and royal purple Kush in the small pot
    View attachment 3146
    Ice grape fruit strain 30gallon smart pot with our own custom mix ;) 1month old
    View attachment 3147
    Some beans i dropped for a new grow spot its gonna be a outdoor hydro experiment ;)
    View attachment 3148
    Some bag seed plants budding out
    View attachment 3149
    More of the bag seed buds
    View attachment 3150
    The new seedlings
    View attachment 3152
    The special queen the day i moved her outside you can tell from the more recent pics above that in one weeks time of being in the sun she really blew up with growth
    View attachment 3155
    This is the whole crew before i moved them outside

So that is it for right now hope u all enjoy and hmu if u have questions

13. Dunno why the pics didnt come out on the last post but here's sum more

Attached Files:

14. By the way guys i just discovered grasscity has a coco specific section and a guy with the sn AskEd who has made a very nice guide and theres a lot of great info.... I will be making some changes in the future after reading all the info i got there

15. guys im working on a update on a update right now will be done in a few minutes **puff puff** better make that a half hour ;)

16. Outdoor update:
    ok so it rained 5 inchs today on the outdoor things and everything is pretty much like a swamp back there, but i planned ahead for this my coco is doing fine and everything seems to be ok cause they are in smart pots and are just wicking the water they need but i have a issue with the coco getting it nutes flushed by all the heavy rains recently n unfortunately i couldnt get not pics during todays visit cuz it was far too swampy out there but they are all looking awesome health wise....

Indoor update:
    so i figured since theres no outdoor pics id shoot some indoor pics of the new up and coming strains and well here you go let me shut up cause pics say a thousand words....

Attached Files: