Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Hash ?

• Please log in to reply

Booboo1eye

Booboo1eye

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 865 posts
Do you vape hash or just the weed ?

Similar Topics: Hash ?     x

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,775 posts

blowhond

blowhond

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I just got an MFLB and used it with weed, but I've got some hash left from smoking. I read that some people mix it with the weed and vape it, but won't it cling to the screen when shaking the stuff around between hits? I'd like to vape the hash I've got but don't want to ruin the MFLB.

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,775 posts

Booboo1eye

Booboo1eye

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 865 posts
Ya ever since I started growing all I smoke is hash .
I've wanted a vape ever since I seen one on tv.

Mcgangbang

Mcgangbang

• Registered Upgraded
  • 148 posts

Ya ever since I started growing all I smoke is hash .
I've wanted a vape ever since I seen one on tv.

"Ever since you saw one"** hah also you I have almost 900 post on GC and you now have decided to vape b/c of a tv commercial? Have you never seen this part of the forum?

topdog82

topdog82

• Registered Upgraded
  • 611 posts
to the grower, it is very much worth it. try it out

And never can I smoke pure hash through my vape. I would usually mix it up with bud in a 1:1 ratio and mix it up and then grind it and then throw the mixture in the vape. As long as my solo has a screen, it is good to go

Yosh139

Yosh139

Vapor Enthusiast

• Bronze Member
  • 6,775 posts

jayfoxpox

jayfoxpox

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,727 posts
you can also use rolling paper and make a little boat out of it , but I guess if you got some cotten , that's probably much easier.

topdog82

topdog82

• Registered Upgraded
  • 611 posts

You know you can use cotton

And you're not "smoking" through a vape, especially when hash just bubbles when heat is applied :P

LOL I am so used to vaping I forget that I am not smoking sometimes. "lets smoke another bowl"

Anyways, yeah I am acutally going to try that out

topdog82

topdog82

• Registered Upgraded
  • 611 posts

You know you can use cotton

And you're not "smoking" through a vape, especially when hash just bubbles when heat is applied :P

LOL I am so used to vaping I forget that I am not smoking sometimes. "lets smoke another bowl"

Anyways, yeah I firgued that out later and tried it yesterday. Worked quite nicely :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users