Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best vapor for dry bud?

• Please log in to reply

StrainParty

StrainParty

Dry ATM.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts
:smoking:

Thanks.

jayfoxpox

jayfoxpox

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,591 posts
Don't they all work better with dry bud?

StrainParty

StrainParty

Dry ATM.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts

Don't they all work better with dry bud?

lol, I think so.

Just been reading that different vapors can be used better for oils / dry bud.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,095 posts
Ok, we need to straighten something out here. Bud can be either moist or dry. Oils cannot be dry.............it's oil.

StrainParty

StrainParty

Dry ATM.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 110 posts

Ok, we need to straighten something out here. Bud can be either moist or dry. Oils cannot be dry.............it's oil.

I never said otherwise. :confused:

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,095 posts

I never said otherwise. :confused:

Oh, ok.

To answer your question then, there is no best vapor for dry bud.
  • Mcgangbang likes this

jbeezy13

jbeezy13

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
What about oils, i got a Atmos Raw with oil attachment, what oils smoke best?

Boomalakka

Boomalakka

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Got a post in general about an e cigarette devise?

Has anyone used one before and did it work?
I'll be making my own cannabis oil through extraction.
Any help will be appreciated.

mowjoe

mowjoe

mowjoe

• Registered Upgraded
  • 125 posts
I like the volcano, but it is expensive.
  • Dr. Sheldon Cooper likes this

Blazeman Bud

Blazeman Bud

• Registered Upgraded
  • 343 posts

Got a post in general about an e cigarette devise?

Has anyone used one before and did it work?
I'll be making my own cannabis oil through extraction.
Any help will be appreciated.

Dude there's a video on YouTube where the guy shows you how to make make your e-cig work for cannabis oil. I don't know how to post the link cos I'm using my fone but if you search cannabis oil e cig on YouTube, you'll find it.

Boomalakka

Boomalakka

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Cool. I'll go check it out. Thanks B.

Boomalakka

Boomalakka

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
Ha.... Sorted.

Happy as.... Well you know.... Whatever!!!

biw999

biw999

• Registered Upgraded
  • 497 posts
I could be wrong here but isn't the guy just asking which vaporizer is best for herb,weed, bud, flowers, etc as oppose to a vape for oils. I think him just saying "vapor" threw everyone off.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,095 posts

I think him just saying "vapor" threw everyone off.

Disagree. I think him saying "dry bud" threw everyone off, simply because there is such a thing as moist bud.

Grouplove

Grouplove

Dylan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
OP are you looking for a portable or desktop? Price range? Stealth? Usage? Battery life if portable? Convenience?

jbeezy13

jbeezy13

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Vaping dry bud has been a waste for me.   but if you gotta do it.  I hear Pax is the way to go.

POTatato Head

POTatato Head

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,237 posts

I cant stand when I see people say "I hear...". So you are recommeding something you have never even used? Its almost as bad as the people who believe that just because the own a certain vape then it has to be the best. I have seen countless comparison threads throughout my time on grass city that almost assuredly get comments like "I have ____ its the best", and usually its followed up with a "I heard..."

If more people commented from actual experience this forum would be a lot better.

/rant

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 9,095 posts

Vaping dry bud has been a waste for me.   but if you gotta do it.  I hear Pax is the way to go.

OMG.   You've got to be kidding me.   With all of the great vapes on the market such as the SSV, the DBV, the LSV, the Cloud, the Solo, the 'Cano, the Extreme, the UnderDog, the HI, etc etc etc, and you say that the Pax is the way to go?  

I'm just amazed at some of the stuff that gets said here in GC.   There was someone in another thread that suggested that that the EZ Vape was the best vape to get but if one didn't want to get the EZ vape, than the best alterative was the Volcano.

Please, for the love of God, if you're intrested in getting a good vape, please pay a visit over to the FC site.    While there are some here who really know their vapes, there are way too many who give the worst advice possible.

• locsfresh likes this

locsfresh

locsfresh

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts

OMG.   You've got to be kidding me.   With all of the great vapes on the market such as the SSV, the DBV, the LSV, the Cloud, the Solo, the 'Cano, the Extreme, the UnderDog, the HI, etc etc etc, and you say that the Pax is the way to go?  

I'm just amazed at some of the stuff that gets said here in GC.   There was someone in another thread that suggested that that the EZ Vape was the best vape to get but if one didn't want to get the EZ vape, than the best alterative was the Volcano.

Please, for the love of God, if you're intrested in getting a good vape, please pay a visit over to the FC site.    While there are some here who really know their vapes, there are way too many who give the worst advice possible.

This is exactly what I think everytime I'm on the vape forums here many people just do not know enough about vapes to be giving advice on them :-/

StickyDro

StickyDro

• Registered Upgraded
  • 432 posts

I've seen that the Arizer Extreme Q vape is consistently rated number 2 behind the Volcano, and it's 1/5 of the price. I think it'd be worth checking out. I know I'm pretty sold on getting one when I finally  get my paycheck.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users