Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Buying Weed In Spain

• Please log in to reply

NoRulesNate33

NoRulesNate33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts
Hey guys im new to grass city but i was wondering if anyone from spain (specifically pamplona or madrid) could tell me where i could get some good bud like an ounce) because i will be hiking el camino de santiago for a month and I dont think ill be able to resupply on the trail. Ive been to spain before but i didnt smoke when i was there so I dont know laws or weed knowledge for spain. If any of you could help me out id greatly appreciate it.

also is it okay to travel by train with weed in spain?

Similar Topics: Buying Weed In Spain     x

StoopStoner420

StoopStoner420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hey guys im new to grass city but i was wondering if anyone from spain (specifically pamplona or madrid) could tell me where i could get some good bud like an ounce) because i will be hiking el camino de santiago for a month and I dont think ill be able to resupply on the trail. Ive been to spain before but i didnt smoke when i was there so I dont know laws or weed knowledge for spain. If any of you could help me out id greatly appreciate it.

also is it okay to travel by train with weed in spain?

Dude its 100% legal everywhere in Spain but you can't grow more than 5 plants. Also some of the trains serve a local form of cannabis infused tea on the trains called "El verde loco" so ask for that if your taking train while in Spain. Ask a cab driver or anyone in a bar you will be set, too bad they won't have the coffeehouses there until 2014 :hello:

NoRulesNate33

NoRulesNate33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Dude its 100% legal everywhere in Spain but you can't grow more than 5 plants. Also some of the trains serve a local form of cannabis infused tea on the trains called "El verde loco" so ask for that if your taking train while in Spain. Ask a cab driver or anyone in a bar you will be set, too bad they won't have the coffeehouses there until 2014 :hello:

If its not to much. Trouble could you give me some general price ranges so I don't get scammed while im there?

Krogers

Krogers

Peaceful Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 510 posts
www.Webehigh.org

This site will help you out! :smoking:
  • Puffpuffsmile likes this

Atom2

Atom2

Lost in Ganja

• Registered Upgraded
  • 322 posts
i'm hiking the camino also from saint jean pied de port starting may 6th. when is your trip?

NoRulesNate33

NoRulesNate33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

i'm hiking the camino also from saint jean pied de port starting may 6th. when is your trip?

My friend and I plan on starting in pamplona on either may 9th or 10th depending on how quickly we get bud and how the train situation works out.

nomoredoubts

nomoredoubts

Changing minds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,395 posts

Not true, its not legal in Spain, it has not even been decriminalized officially its just no one gives a fuck basically including the Poliscia.

I would recommend you try hash in Spain, ask for maroc eggs, you will be shocked at the strength, its like a 5g egg at about 10-20 euros per gram.

NoRulesNate33

NoRulesNate33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Not true, its not legal in Spain, it has not even been decriminalized officially its just no one gives a fuck basically including the Poliscia.

I would recommend you try hash in Spain, ask for maroc eggs, you will be shocked at the strength, its like a 5g egg at about 10-20 euros per gram.

Would it be risky to buy 2ozs and travel with it?

nomoredoubts

nomoredoubts

Changing minds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,395 posts
2 Oz of hash is enough to last you 6 months at least, its around 30% thc if you get the real eggs, only need a small amount.

maybe 20 grams max for a month if there is 2 of you

NoRulesNate33

NoRulesNate33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

2 Oz of hash is enough to last you 6 months at least, its around 30% thc if you get the real eggs, only need a small amount.

maybe 20 grams max for a month if there is 2 of you

Haha miscommunication. I was revering to actual weed ir do you just recommend getting hash for the whole trip?

trifle

trifle

I love my brick

• Registered Upgraded
  • 643 posts
when I went to Barcelona last year the beach we were at was covered in immigrant-looking types selling anything from cold beers to unmentionables. It was fun for the first day or two but they never leave you alone

nomoredoubts

nomoredoubts

Changing minds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,395 posts

when I went to Barcelona last year the beach we were at was covered in immigrant-looking types selling anything from cold beers to unmentionables. It was fun for the first day or two but they never leave you alone

They are all over Amsterdam too, 'do you want to buy coca cola, do you want to buy ABCD..?

Heck they even try to sell you weed like outside a coffee shop, I just tell them straight no thanks but in a firm but fair voice hahahah

Krogers

Krogers

Peaceful Stoner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 510 posts

You are allowed to smoke in own house though so it's legal in that way.

d1ng1zx2

d1ng1zx2

dont-cough-at-all-scofflaw

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,273 posts
Going to Barcelona as well this August, can't wait to try some hash, my first time in europe

pocket biscuits

pocket biscuits

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,324 posts
I've never been to Pamplona but I've been to Madrid. I forget what it's called, but go to the "Moroccan Street." There's a lot of good dealers there, and even more bad dealers with fake shit. They'll just yell out loud at tourists, "¡MARIJUANA! ¡MARIJUANA! ¿QUIEN QUIERE MARIJUANA?"

Also, bring a friend. SERIOUSLY. I'm gonna get flamed for this but there's a lot of weird knife and dagger shops in Spain, especially Toledo and Madrid. It might not be a bad idea picking one up. Guns are fairly uncommon, though.

NoRulesNate33

NoRulesNate33

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

What're some things I should look for when I buying eggs so I don't get scammed

davidnat

davidnat

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Does anyone know where i can buy bud in Fuenlabrada or LA torre de Esteban Hambran? I had a connection in Fuenlabrada but i moved to La torre and my connection disappeared. I have went back several times and can not find anyone that sells anything. 

cball

cball

I divide by zero...

• Gold Member
  • 10,191 posts

greybox

greybox

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
They have coffeeshops in Spain, private members only but easy enough to get a member to introduce you, if you need a contact I have one :-)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Puffpuffsmile likes this

greybox

greybox

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
If your going to Barcelona they have coffeeshops there and have done for 5 years!!you have to be a member but it only costs €20 per year and when I was there (July 2013) they had a great selection of weed and some good solid, if you need a member to introduce you try barcagreen on www.webehigh.com

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users