Any Netflix suggestions?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by iSmokePurps, Apr 12, 2013.

1. I just watched The Prince of Egypt high and it was sooo crazy. I'd tottaly recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. cocaine cowboys, breaking bad, Louie, Zietgiest, Skidrow, Lost Angels, Food Inc, The art of rap, Skatopia, Gonzo, the union, STYLE WARS ( my favorite documentary, the docs about graffiti on NYC subway trains in the 80's), Doug stanhopes stand up specials.

• Like Like x 1
  3. House of Cards. Pay attention though, you don't want to miss anything.

4. Netflix is sweet, it's just a shame that some silly laws prevent it from being available in Australia... I think it's something to do with FOXTEL having a whinge... seems like some sort of cronie-pushed action against lost profits or something.

But a mate of mine figured out how to overcome it, and we've been watching heaps of shit;

-Lillyhammer- love it, cant wait for more.
    -Orange is the new black- it kinda grew on me.
    -massive Adventure Time marathons
    -cool doco's, especially weed related ones.
    -reefer madness- hahaha we stopped about halfway through because it got to the point of just laughing and/or bitching about the current state of prohibition, that and we wanted a cone. (I find it great that something that was designed to scare people off made us want it even more!..)

and some seriously C/D grade movies like 'Sgt. Kabukiman, N.Y.P.D.' - its pretty good for a laugh- recommend.

5. House of Cards - can't stress that shit enough
    Freaks and Geeks
    Arrested Development
    Parks and Recreation
    Lost

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Snow on the bluff, bronson, house of cards, the messenger, cop land, parks and rec, parenthood, ect.....

7. Hemlock Grove. Watched the first season and still don't know what the fuck is going on

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. #88 bhu304, Mar 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2014
    ANYONE HIGH HAS TO WATCH Samsara or Baraka. Both by Ron Fricke

9. I watched reincarnated about snoop dogg on netflix and really enjoyed it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Derek is really good.

Sent from my Nexus.

11. Trailer park boys, Blue mountain state, breaking bad, suits, house of cards

12. Duuuuddeeee....watch it. You'll laugh for fuckin days.

13. Prison break

14. If you havent seen the league i would check it out, its funny as hell and easily in my top 3 shows