Any Netflix suggestions?

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by iSmokePurps, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Trailer Park Boys, Archer, Louie, Parks and Recreation

2. Why would someone suggest Human Centipede 1 or 2??? Weird Japaanese people are weird....

I'll watch most of these in the next few days I've almost finished this season of Breaking Bad, pretty alright show too.

3. Tucker and dale vs evil

High school wiz khalifa

4. Enter the void is a newer Netflix movie about a white drug dealer in Tokyo who loves psychedelics. He meets this guy who introduces him to DMT an falls in love with it.

He dies. You experience his final DMT trip as be is dead.
    Shit is trippy and 2.5 hrs long. He dies in 30 minutes haha.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I'll watch Enter the Void first, spirit molecule was shitty but I like the whole idea.

6. Get on that Breaking Bad shit!! Oh and Prison Break, 24, Weeds, and the infamous Trailer Parks Boys...lol

7. Dante's inferno the anime

8. Fringe and Hemlock Grove are two good tv shows I just started watching on netflix

9. Trailer park boys

10. Angel beats.

11. Just for the record I'm not Asian, and the crazy doctor in the 1st movie was German. I do understand why these movies would make you think of the Japanese though lol.

12. BREAKING BAD

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  13. theres a couple of seasons of Hey Arnold! 

• Like Like x 1
  14. Orange is the new black ( Netflix)

• Like Like x 3
  15. Dr. Who! Great show! It's kinda a sci-fi show but even if you don't like scifi watch it! Seriously my gf dosnt like scifi but loves Dr. Who!! And my vape pen looks like his sconic screwdriver!! ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1379246035.393225.jpg . But to repeat some other people. My name is earl, Weeds, always sunny, the office(don't watch the uk one it blows), Steven Hawkins into the universe is a good lil series.

16. Orange Is The New Black! great show

17. Fear and loathing in Las Vegas is An amazing one. It stars Johnny depp as he basically trips acid and a million other drugs the whole movie, it's fantastic. It's only on Netflix until Oct 1 though which is tomorrow so better watch it quick!