Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

3 Year old weed safe to smoke? has been kept in a dark shed unbagged

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Call me JJay, Apr 11, 2013.

1. post pictures/results

2. Im not even high but when i read the title i thought you were asking if its safe to let a 3 year old smoke weed... lmfao

3. Well I am stoned and that just made me crack up haha

4. Also I will take pictures after its dried. I didn't think about taking any pictures of the weed in the alcohol

5. Oh my god, 3 week old weed? its a crime that you've had it that long and not smoked it man. Go for that shit if its too dry, put a orange peel into a bag with it and let it sit for a little while. The bud will absorb some moisture from the orange peel.

6. Sorry for the late update.

I had quite a weird outcome from making hash from this ancient cannabis.

Basically I created a hash that tastes like paint stripper but gets you absolutely monged haha!

It doesn't taste or feel healthy at all but then after about 4-5 minuets you go on an amazing journey.

I had a trip in my mirror I could be 5 of me behind each other it was crazy.

I am very surprised there was still thc in the weed after this time.

Here are the pics:

Attached Files:

7. same haha

8. if you have any questions or doubts, why risk it?
    Just throw that shit away it's not worth it.

9. If nobody ever risked anything nothing would ever be achieved

10. ^ especially when that achievement is a high

11. Eeeeexactly haha

12. True I guess, I just don't see the risk worth the reward here.

13. theres no risk of smoking qwiso the alcohol would kill any spores as shit goes down to a molecular level

14. I've never smoked qwisho, so I wouldn't know.

15. I had some medical weed my friends mom sold me when I was in grade 9 I got caught smoking it my mom took it from me and now I'm in grade 12 and I just found it in my moms room when I was looking for a bong and a vape of mine she took haha but anyways it looked dry and old but I just smoked it I'm high as shit and having a good time so your good to go