foolin' round in public

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, Apr 11, 2013.

1. lol awesome. should do it by the bibles.

2. If you like the book store, then as the old saying goes, don't shite where you eat." lol..

There's too many other fun public places to risk losing a favorite hang out.

3. Just had sex yesterday in a classroom on campus here. Girl I've been seeing for a month now made a bet with her roommates who would be the first to fuck on campus. Needless to say, I was happy to help her win the bet.

We walked around for awhile trying to find a quiet spot. Went into a science lab with the lights off and this TA was in there in the dark. Can't say what he was doing, maybe trying to find a spot of his own to get off. She was all nervous, but I have been talking my way out of trouble my whole life so I played it off and we got out of there. Found another room with the lights off that had a bunch of cubicles. I thought we could hide in the back, but there were a bunch of coats and we weren't sure if the class was just elsewhere and would be returning. Sure enough, some guy walked in and good thing we hadn't started because there is no way he wouldn't have heard us. I didn't really care if we got caught, but then again whoever found us may have tripped. I was telling her that they may think that I was raping her or some shit. I told her if someone did come in then I would just grab her by the hand and we would hit it. Maybe she could yell out that it wasn't rape for good measure so the person wouldn't feel like they should do something.

So back to finding a room... we found a big, empty classroom that looked suitable. It was on the 1st floor so there were some windows, but it was unlikely that anyone would walk past and see. To me it was just an odds game and the chances of getting caught were slim. Anyway, I wasn't sure I should push a desk to block the door, she thought we should just fuck behind the door so that we could make a quick escape if someone happened to walk in. So we started making out, she dropped down and was giving me head. Unfortunately, we picked a room right by the exit so we kept hearing people reach for the door knob. It definitely killed the mood, but she is a great partner and we were determined.

As was stated above, you just gotta get out of your head and enjoy it, but she was scared and kept stopping to make sure no one was coming. If someone did open the door, we were screwed, but that wasn't going to deter us. So she is getting me up and just wants me to fuck her so I flip her around and tell her to put her ass up. She has one leg on the ground and her knee on a chair and I am pounding from behind. She just wanted to complete the bet, but the more I got into it the more reckless I felt and if it wasn't for her good judgment, I was ready to turn her around and fuck her on the desk.

It is funny how that works, she is terrified of someone walking in and wanted me to finish and I am all horny ready to switch positions, pull down her top, and all that. I am a risk taker and could've kept going, but it was probably for the best that I busted. So she scoops up a little cum and set up a picture with my sperm to prove the deed was done to win the bet. It was a very accomplishing feeling when all was said and done and I am lucky to have such a great partner. We are going to go to my old school next time and have been discussing other places in public. Now as I said, I have only been dating her for a month and am still very much content with straight missionary sex, but if you got an adventurous partner, take advantage of that shit. Those are memories you won't forget and now I have a something awesome to think about when I am stressing at school.

4. I've always wanted to fuck a girl on a bunch of hard cover books in the library after hours then leave all the books there so the librarian coming in the next morning can smell the sex all over the books.

5. Hahaha great story, so you nutted on a table and she took a pic? Idk why but this is hilarious, think of all the things that table is used for

6. :laughing: see, blades, this girl is fucking amazing :love:

7. Cars, trampolines, bathrooms in random houses

8. I mean I've done it in places like this as well
    but I'm talking like legit public

9. I really put it down on this very cute girl in the high school auditorium.. No one was in the auditorium, but people were still in class and whatnot, but we were really going at it. Loud as ever. But that's the most public it's been.

Just remembered, I had sex in a pretty fancy restaurant in NYC inside the girl's bathroom. THAT was public. People noticed, and I saw people point and look at us when we came back to eat... haha

10. I snuck into first class on the train and fucked her in some guys cot. (Only first class has sleeping accommodations). Risk was high because there was only a curtain which could have been opened by the owner at any second. Left love juices in his bed

Omega369 :wave:

11. did at work in the bathroom with my ex-coworker who I smashed for a few months. Took a while to convince her, it helped that we thought we were getting laid off too and did it for the thrills. First time We went in the bathroom I had just dropped her panties and heard some nose so I pulled up mine and went out, needless to say there was a customer waiting. Helped them out and tried getting back in the mood to no avail. Next time we knew the supervisor wasn't coming in pinned her chest first onto the wall and went at it from behind. We proceeded to bring in an office chair and she reverse cowgirled it for a bit. It was a nice quicky, she was being a bit paranoid but into it. Had her step outside after a few mins and just finished off in the toilet seat to avoid a mess. Haha not too long ago, very fun thrill when you have a partner able and willing.

12. The school library, a park, an alley, the train, a pool, the beach, a room while other people were in there, some other places I can't remember, I was paranoid every single time lol.

13. This is probably one of my biggest secret (not anymore) fantasies. I dont know it just seems exciting.

I probably wouldnt choose a library or bookstore whatever it was. Maybe I would if it was in the heat of the moment. I dont know where I would do it but the idea has always turned me on.

14. This.

When the time comes that I find a girl who's up for public fucking, I'm going to take advantage of this. Things like that don't come often in life.

...........or maybe I'm not in CA often :D

15. I was in high school after hours and my gf and I were hormone crazed, just discovering the joys of sex teenagers

So we're walking around looking for a spot and we end up by auto body/auto shop. Sure enough we look at each other and find an unlocked chevy cavalier.

We hop in the backseat and I rip her clothes off and bend her over and start off doggystyle which was easy enough to manage but then we switch off into a position where we are both laying down sort of and we both finish and both left a bit of love stains in the back :devious: go to in n out and be pretty happy about the thrill we got away with

The next day starts off like any normal day and I tell my gf that I'm heading over to my buddy's place to smoke to which she's fine with

So my buddy and I are like brothers so I head over to his house before he does and start rolling a couple joints and a blunt in his garage

He walks in to the garage with a weird look on his face
    Me: dude what's up?
    Him: man, I was in bodner's class(auto shop) and Matt and I are were going to start working on cleaning this old chevy and there was fucking cum stains in the back!!!!
    Me(just lit up): :laughing: dude......
    Him: I know! It's disgusting right??
    Me: (choking on smoke because of laughter)
    My bad........

16. My neighbors across the street were making out, and got mad at me because i looked in their direction, calling me pervert, and shit like that..

So i shouted at 9 pm "I'f i wanted to see you guys have sex, I would have succeeded a long time ago!".. haha the neighbors next to them all came out looking around and shit :laughing:

Edit: Why the fuck did i put an apostrophe in "if"?

17. I've had sexual encounters in the following places;

- Underground tunnel
    - Almost all of my family's and girl friends family's parties
    - In the backseat of a car with her dad in the front
    - 200 ft away from a huge concert, we smoked a bowl and fucked like crazy on a trail in the woods
    - In a Papa Ginos girls bathroom
    - In school, of course

I too like to live dangerously.

18. I'f you wanna put an apostrophe put one ;)

19. Yea dont make it too public you dont want an indecent exposure charge and be a sex offender

20. so you're saying no book store