foolin' round in public

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by thatbakedbitch, Apr 11, 2013.

1. (I typed this all up and the app force quit, fuck)

hi y'all. so I am relatively brave when it comes to my sex life. I've done it in a few creative and ~risqué~ places whatevs my point is I'm not a TOTAL pansy

but today I was at the bookstore (my FAVE bookstore) with a pal and we started hooking up.
    it's a pretty big store and the shelves are really tall, there's lots of secret places I guess but I could NOT get into it. as riled up as I was by the whole thing, I couldn't go 5 seconds without pulling away and glancing around all over the fucking place.

eventually I just gave up and we left. but this guys sort of into that stuff and I'm sort of into him (and okay sort of into that stuff too) so something similar is probably gonna happen again soon.

SO PRETTY MUCH WHAT IM ASKIN YOU FUCKERS IS, have you guys ever successfully accomplished something like this?
    have any sort of advice?
    think it's stupid?

I mean obviously it's stupid but seeing as I'm gonna be trying it again, if you feel very strongly that it's a dumb thing to do, please urge me out of it because I'm kind of a shithead and I can't usually tell if the things I get myself in are in any way worth it.

THANKS MUCH APPRECIATED BROTHAS N SISTAS :)

2. Basically you just have to not care about getting caught (if that freaks you out). It can be tricky to get over that but you just gotta surrender to the moment and not get all in your head

3. :confused_2: I know it's not a good idea, but I'm definitely going to sex up my girl in a bookstore some day because bookstores are awesome and any girl who is receptive not only being in one but getting a little wild in one too is too good to pass up.

I'm trying to talk myself out of it too but it's just gonna happen, sorry if I'm no help. #yolo dawg :rolleyes:

:devious:

• Like Like x 2
  4. haha right?! fuckin yolo so hard
    I just need to stop being a scaredy cat

5. yeah the idea of getting caught scares me shitless. I have anxiety problems whiiiich doesn't help. BUT I DON'T WANT TO BE SCARED UGHH

6. just suck the d, make sure to pay attention to his balls as well.

7. Im in Texas too I can help prepare you first. You know as freinds. :wink:
    Anyways youre planning on intercourse in a bookstore? That's straight up crazy. Try a library first. More places to hide and lest ppl ya dig? What part of tx you in? I'm in the west born and raised, kinda panhandle.

8. damn why cant girls think like you?

9. it's better in a packed movie theater. first row

• Like Like x 2
  10. that would become the movie

• Like Like x 1
  11. underahoneymoon pretty much hit the nail on the head if you want to follow through with it.

The book store location is kind of bunk nuggets and strikes me as wrong(for several moral reasons, but to be more specific, an 8 year old kid running around at random doesn't need to witness that shit), that being said, depending on the "public" location it can be... alright.

The average book store go-er is going to walk up on you and buddy swapping spit, take a lap and come back to look for their book when you're finished. Most likely they're not going to come up to you and pat you on the shoulder and tell you to move it along(unless it is the manager) and in that case, you will probably be asked to leave if they're any decent at their job. If you hear foot steps, F' it, keep it on, don't stop and look up because that has potential to make it awkward for everyone involved. Your eyes will probably be closed, so just lose yourself in the moment and that's it, enjoy what you're doing if that's what you enjoy =\. If the elderly spots it, they might scoff or something to get your attention and give you an eye roll, but I'm pretty sure the majority of the population isn't going to do shit about it. On the flip side, I'm not your average person and would find something like this rather humorous(laughing at you, not with you) and would love to try and embarrass you. If I just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time(you macking it) I would probably yell something like "What in the F*($ is this? A BOOK STORE? get a F#$%ing room!", get you off on the adrenaline you're obviously seeking, and proceed to look for my book with a smirk on my face. In fact, even if I wasn't crossing that isle but noticed this scenario from across the store I'd totally go out of my way and say something that I think would be humorous for my own sake of getting a laugh at your guys' reaction. I'm just an asshole like that. Over-all I would think(and a lot of people would think) it is pretty immature, indecent and unnecessary for anyone to do shit like that in a supposed respectful place.

If I was at a bar and walked into the bathroom and saw a girl getting railed by some dude on the sink counter, I'd laugh, throw up a rock sign, take a piss, wash my hands(whether they decided to move or not), and walk out... I'd view something like that more positively than a couple macking it in the local book store. There would be no real discouragement, maybe I'd say "wow, get a stall!" hahaha.

Story time of my probably once in a life time how ya doin: I'm cruising the back roads and I come across a vehicle parked on the side of the road, as far as I could tell driving up behind it there was no one in the vehicle, being stoned and curious I creep up door to door with the vehicle so I can check it out(for who the F knows what ever reason I wanted to check it out, ha), notice a couple in the back seat getting it on, they don't notice me...yet. I lay down on the horn and take off... lol, can only imagine how hard their hearts were pounding after that ;)

12. I had sex on a roof and in the boiler room which was also on the same roof, but ended up getting caught :[

It was kinda embarrassing, but who cares I got laid and the security guard didn't so he can S my D.

13. Back row of how to train your dragon in 3d. We both got off too. Was lucky no one turned around.

14. I've been trying to fool around in risky places but my girl ATM isn't down lol. The day I find a girl who's into that.... Hahaha

15. I've had sex in public bathrooms, behind buildings, in other's cars. But in a bookstore?

You know, I like bookstores, and I'm the type that likes to go in the back with books and find secluded places to read and possibly steal books. If I ever saw people fucking back there, I would scream because everything about my happy place would be shattered ಠ_ಠ

16. dude this is actually how I feel despite how stupid this sounds.

I fucking love this book store it's like sacred to me that's why I was wanting to do it somewhere else because it'd just be too fuckin weird.

plus it's just people tryna read. I don't wanna traumatize anyone.

17. IMO bar bathroom sex is a loooot worse. but that's just me.

I see what you mean though. but there's a disrespectful aspect on pretty much all types of public sex.

18. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. When I worked at Sonic I had sex with one the waitresses in the bathroom in the lobby. She kept her skates on so that made it extra fun but she wouldn't be quiet. We had like two people knock on the door attempting to get. Our manager finally arrived and unlocked it but we were fully dressed by then. We told him that somehow the door got jammed but I'm sure he wasn't convinced and knew. He just couldn't prove it and fire us.

I got caught with another chick screwing in a Mathew's Belks dressing room. It was pretty hilarious. She was on her hands and knees and I was hitting it from behind and she just stopped suddenly and said "I think someone saw me when they dropped something" So we started getting dressed but it wasn't quick enough. They were outside with mall security and the managers. Talk about a walk of shame.

20. damnnnnn lolol
    I did it in a bathroom at school once and somehow never got caught

least you got away with the first one
    doing it at work is mighty risky sir!