iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. We got all kinds a seeds popped. Pwerple,madness,cherry pie,gigabud,gsc,pure kush,puntang and a bagseed of some og.

Training the cherrypie and skywalker og clones getting them ready to flower.

2 more weeks veg on the cp and 4 weeks after that ill flip the skywalker and 2 weeks after that will be the cp seed. Followed by......who knows atm. :)

Ill be running 2 1k's and 1 600 in the flower room. And get swingin like a clock! I took too long on getting indoor started. I should be harvesting around the 1st but instead thats when im flipping.

I just had my biggest outdoor harvest and got slammed with trimming ALONE! Fun times. Trimming my indoor is cake but damn. Im hiring help this next season thays fore sure.

Attached Files:

2. I did some transplanting, still have a few more to do.

I had a ballast go out and that one was only used one flower cyle and it took a shit on me. I took it back with receipt and the fuckn hydro guy said id have to wait until lumatek sends them a new one.....?

Its been 3 days im calling them in a min. I just thinks its ridiculous when im looking at a shelf full of ythe same ballast in his store. They wont be getting my money anymore. And next time ill deal with lumatek myself.

So ill be putting these cp clones in 3 gal pots today and put the pwerple and gigabud in 1gal. Moving right along.

Attached Files:

3. Just got off the phone with some fuckface over at lumatek. All he said was that hed Call them then call me back. ill upgrade to gavita instead f.t.b.s! 2 went out on me in less than 2 years. Pos. My old magnetics work great I just have to dustem off. I hope it doesnt take that long thst id have to pull those out.

4. That sucks, and the hydro store is fucked for not taking it back and dealing with it themselves.

5. Fuckn electrical fire! In a junction box full of old ass wires. I smelt burnt plastic all day too. I left for a bit and came back to a really bad smell so I jumped in the attic and saw a fire 15 away behind the hvac unit. My foot got stuck in my sweatpants while up in the smokey attic and I fell (not spilling all the water) got up and tossed it out one shot one kill. When I 1st saw flames I called 911 because at tjat point I didnt know how big it actually was or wasnt I hadnt got all the way to it to see it entirely I just saw smoke and a light. To me thats fire! Anways the fire dept. Came ant ripped out a hole in my ceiling where embers were still red.

Whew! I thought it was my grow rooms electrical. I ran 2 30amp breakers to that room just because when I did sime remodel here I saw how old these wires were and I didnt want to cjance it. So im glad I did.

I just brought out the totes of popcorn to finish trimming up got it all layed out nicely all over my living room. They wete cool about the mj. One said "you might wanna move your weed were gonna get fiberglass everyehere, I dont think u want fiberglass in ur weed" tjen when the were all done as I was locking up my gate one asked if we needed a place to stay the night I told him no ill be fine that id look at it tomorrow. Hes said "ya u dont wanna leave all that weed huh" I said nah man thats just the scraggly stuff from outdoor. He said "huh?" Lol. The chief inspected all the rooms with a thermal cam to check for hot spots, I had to take him through the hidden door snd into my garden, not bad ad nothing is flowering atm but damnit. He was cool too though. I was actually suprised how chill they were. I tol the one that was worried about fiberglass "sorry I didnt clean my "weed" up, I wasnt expecting u guys." He says "idgaf".

Got a headache to deal with this week b4 xmas.

6. ^ man your lucky iGrow and good thing you called the fire dept those hot embers could have started another fire. Firemen don't care about weed growers, they care if you Mickey Mouse your grow room together, if you have you rec and a reasonable room and all the work is good and clean they don't care.

7. I know, close call. Now ive got hella work to do. Im renting and my slumlord could care less. Hes a punk. So either I move or fix this. The fire melted my a/c run off, cracked a black steel gas line , sheet rock tape and paint. Fuck!

I wouldnt mind if he was atleast paying for materials.

Growroom still going full speed but the rrst of the house is dead.

Ill take some shots of the damage

8. He need to pay for materials a very least, even he is a slum lord there are still laws on your side, do not pay anymore rent until reimburses you for your materials. Technically under Cali law he has to fix send problem AND pay to have you put up in a hotel while he does it, I know these laws as my family has several rentals so I had to take real estate law to run them. He can't do this shit, it's VERY against the law and you can sue his fucking pants off I bet a $100 he knows that too. So go ahead buy your materials do your job and then send him a bill for materials AND your labor and do not pay him a cent in rent until he riemurses you. Instead what you do is put your rent money into a escrow account (just means a savings acct you don't touch until the matter is resolved) until he does rienburse you, reason being if you do go to court you can say, I had the rent money and was willing to pay him but he wouldn't reimburse for the electrical. The judge will likely award you your money back for your job and award him the lost rent, and if already have it in an escrow acct it looks better to the judge and make the landlord looks like a puttz, and then you won't have to come up w the money, you already have in there.

9. Ur the man goldhill, filled with so much valuable information....all the time!

10. Knowledge is power bro :) study law in your free time helps to know your rights in this business.

11. Yeah all I know is hear say. Ive been a contractor a lil over 10 years. The job will be up to code but I aint doin it free. Hes gonna try and get out of it somehow I know. The guys s fucking idiot persian gypsy.

Going to research some tenants rights laws etc....ill be back. Its fuckn cold god damnit.

12. Heres the hole in my ceiling. Theres a pinhole in the gas line! I bet the gas leakage was spewing right into that junction box all it needed was a spark. I bet thats what happen.....this house was buil in 1945!

Demo time then off to hd. Gotta get this gas line fixed 1st. I need hot water.

Attached Files:

13. Oh shit is that tube and knob?? Jesus your whole house is a time bomb, and you know this too because your a contractor, fix it and find a new place that whole house needs rewiring major pain in the ass

14. u know it!

15. Ya, im outta here, tjis pos landlord just barked up the wrong tree. Im fixing the pipe, slap a piece of rock over the hole and call it good. Ill be moving in march. Itll be a tight summer!

16. Done! I did end up putting a new jbox in. I also ended up putting 2 new 20 amp breakers on the panel. Replacing the bad one that failed and one as a new lead making a more balanced load per.

The bsteel pipe, I ended up just cutting a 2ft section and and put a union on its end. I had to borrow my buddies pipe threader and I need one of these, its a portable one with all the threads variations fuckn sweet tool. Ive only used the vice type which are a pain in the ass and I avoid those jobs altogether. If I got one of these id just whore myself out and thread pipe by the job.

Anyway, easy peasy cherry pie bleezy, im done for the day didnt get mucj sleep last night. Im just waiting on my water heater to heat up and im in that shower n in bed. Ill post pics in morn. Gd night.

17. Lights flipped yesterday! Sexing the seeds and starting the cp clones 1st then skywalker jan.14th will go into flower followed hopefully by gigabud if all females.

Cp clones are around the tray (6) 4 skywalkers and 4 cp seeds in the middle.

The ones on the outskirts are madness, gigabud,cc gsc,pure kush and a bagseed from mr.myagi og.

I switched back to hardpots vs fabric indoors and the ammending seems to be going well. Ive only added a kelp tea other than that just a/b.

Big pure kush leaf.

Attached Files:

18. Got my ballast in yesterdaty and hung it up this morning.

Did some patch work and a lil wipe down. Took out the shown males.

1st week of fliwer on the cp (tray on right) then multiple strains being sexed on the right, soon to be filled with 4 skywaker og and 2 cp seed plants that are fem.

Ill be taking clones of the females cp, gigabud, madness,pure og kush and gsc and turned into moms. If I like the product ill keep her around.

New bulb and ballast on the right. 3 more weeks the 3rd light gets fired up.

Attached Files:

19. 6 c.p on 2nd week of flower. Filled in nicely so far. 2 had a major stretch as the other 4 didnt? Same cut. Wierd? And some baby puntags coming right up. Some lst'd skywalker.

I transplanted the 4 skywalker og into 3gal, about 2 more weeks veg. then flip.

Attached Files:

20. Cpl more

Attached Files: