iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. I would ask those people at the club. Ask them if they want a little side work.

2. I used to be the weedman, I just dont want to be in that position at this time in my life. I feel like id be hustling backwards. Im still trying to achieve the best possible product. It was easy dealing and going to work everyday. Everyone burns. But now that im the grower, I dint time for that shit. I dont have patience, its something ive been working on. Me in jail would not go well. Im an antsy mutherfucker.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I can respect that. I am not at the point In my life yet. Get my grind on.
    I don't really deal with small time stuff so it's really not much of a hassel. 4 or 5 people that need 3-4 gallons a weeks makes things easy.

5. My boy used to get rid of it for me. I got a neighbor who adult kid helped me last year. Him and another guy who used to pick up will probably help. I just have a tough time trust others and an tough when it comes to the way I trim.

6. Yea give me a week and I'll see if everything makes it and is healthy. I'll count to see how many of each I have. I took 69 clones of 14 strains so I make only have a few of those.

7. Ya maybe if I had that, it would be a different story.

That clutch. But I can only handle 3 to 5 a month. After this outdoor maybe last a lil while.

I dont even know street quotes anymore. Lol.

8. Right on KI! Yes, trust is big for me aswell. Ive got new nieghbors who are straight trash and its got me stressn hard. Ive got a dog and cameras but it still makes me a prisoner during the day. Its not how I want it but I know I cant be in controll of everything. I just try :)

9. Time to pitch a tent out there, even if you don't stay in over nite, go and smoke bowls in there put a light in it in the evenings, take an old pair of work boots and set em out in front of the tent too helps sell it that your there all the time. Also keep odd hours in the garden. And randomly move your cameras and other safety precautions around, keep em guessing will keep em honest. And most of all lock everything down all gates doors everything all the time. If you can lock it rig it so it can't be opened. Also everytime you have to piss if you go outside all the way to your fense line and piss and make some noise, I know it's a pain but these random "security" patrols have caught be a thief or 2.

Most of all be safe, don't get killed for your plants they are just plants you got family, defend yourself but no hero stuff, just make it inconvenient for them to ripp you off. Believe it or not theifs don't like to work real hard so make your place hard work to rob and they might leave ya alone haha good luck.

10. Yeah Im pitchn a tent this weekend and will be out til chop.

The thing is, they can clearly see my grow from thr kitchen. They have a couple itty bitty plants outside dying and one night our landlord was at thr place with the porch light on, I told hime having that light on is a good way to fuck up ur crop and I gave a green fluro to put outside. The landlord is a fuckn heroin addict persian slumlord. Im in the middle. Him on one side them on the other. They are all buddy fuckn buddy. I told him specifically that if anything happens the only persons it ciuld be would be you and the new nieghbor. His responses are shady and im a pretty good judge of charachter. Im right about people 90% of the time. Im a lil judgemental but not naive.

The nieghbors house is so nasty, the fuckn drain from thr kitchen sink drains outside chunky and all. Slumlord faggot.

Growing is my zen and they just fucked that all up! Im an anxious wreck.

Dabn it up

11. Why wait to pitch a tent.... Haha
    My garden is my happy place also, I get so frustrated with people so easy now, sucks so I just hit the garden when I start getting pissed. Works most of the time.
    I feel for you about the neighbors that would suck.

12. Lol good one!

Nothing to really worry bout just yet. Couple more weeks but ill get it out after I get all the other crap i gotta get out for labor day!

Get ready my girls on her way home from tanning, ill have everyone pitchn tents as soon as the post drops :) fuckin ass cheeks in my garden....damn!

13. Been busy. Ill try to keep updated.

Attached Files:

14. One thing I don't miss is neighbors, just wildlife and trees out here. ;) plants look great dude

15. Where are the ass checks...?

16. Something is going wrong here? I watered last on thursday its now monday. About 3 weeks ago I flooded her on accident no ill affects. Now my problem is that "her" being the critical hog is starting to yellow alot in the past week. I let her dry out 7 days before I watered again nothing changed, so ive been let her go a lil longer wiithout water to try and fix it. She gets about 40 to 50 gal every 4 days or so.

Ive looked into overwatered and uderwatered plants and I believe it over watered. Shes also the last to start flowering, seemed like she paused for a few.

Everything else is doing fine, I think I just flooded her out......bitch!

17. Since the apps is pos! Heres the fucking pictures....

Gc ur app sucks ball. Im bout done here

Attached Files:

18. Leaves are droopin I had 5 pictures and a fucking essay written but gc app deleted it because its fucking retatded! Fuckn bullshit. I wad in a great mood untill I came on here........again!

19. How are the plants coming along? How long before harvest begins for you? I think I have 3 weeks or so left. My LSD should start off the harvest. Hope you are doing ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. Theyre goin. The critical hog is being a lil "b" word. Im letting her soil dry out atm. Shes last to flower just now showing pistils. Then behind her is tangilope and she is a beast plant, its that sativa in her. The dugar black rose and gigabud have about 3 more weeks maybe 4. Then cheese,greencrack and headband should be coming down around the same time in mid oct. And cherry pie, blackberry and flowerbomb kush inbetween,theyre the revegers. All is ok here for now. I went and got s little 22 pellet gun today at 1250 fps. I shot a few rounds and tjat shit is loud and tje barrel got to smokin' lol.