iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. look at that indoor cola! Its a white lavender. It was bigger than my leg before it dried.

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Your garden is beautiful, it looks so nice in your yard.
    Looks like you need bigger boxes. Haha

3. Thanks man. Yeah and I need more space inbetween them also lol.

I need to get a camera, Im always dropping my phone in shit while try to take pics, when I remember. That neck strap is key!

4. Looking real nice iGrow, super soil is the bomb dude as you now see for your self. IMO It's time to hit them one more time with a top dress of a nice all n one fret. Also I would increase your watering amount to at least 25 gallon on those big ones, mine are at 40, and space out your waterings every three days.

5. I water now every 3 days? Maybe ur right though? Ill try it on a few to see how they react. Theyre praying now anf when I see a slight droop I water again. I almost felt they were too wet? Last year I did a 5gal bucket every 3or4 days in the begining and ended with 10gal every other day. This is only my 3rd grow outdoor with "bigger" plants.

Thanks for the heads up.

6. They will only grow as big as they have water too, if that makes sense. They will love it. Tip tho, add a 6-8" tall burm or dyke around the parameter of your hole thus creating a "mote" out of your hole, this way you can dump 30-40 gallons at a time without over flowing the rim of the hole. It will take a while for the water to settle in too so don't trip if it looks like a lot of water but it's going to seep into the surrounding soil too and all the dirt in a larger area will be moist allowing roots to stretch farther out, there's a lot more and longer roots then you think down there. Your plants my be satisfied with the amt water your giving them but giving them more water during hot veg gives them free rein to be beastly as they wanna be.

7. Great explanation! Thank you for taking the time to respond!

8. #88 igrow2cure, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
    So with the filter on my hose it runs at 2 gallon per minute! Ive got 32gal trashcans (6). They hold about 40 gallons upto brim. So ill go with 30gal since its double what I use. Then sit snd watch a few days. I kinda gotta be careful I cant go above my fence, I want to but id be stupid. :)

Its so crazy this organics..... I fret alot of days out of the week whether im doing something wrong or could be doing more.indoor with my bottles. I get a product but still rarely get smoke I enjoy to the max. Collectives enjoy it and expect it. But this last run I used my soil from outdoor and fed 3 times just in flower some floranova at half stregth and I got the biggest colas to date! And the taste is amazing! All from seed though so this next indoor run after im done trimming the outdoor my popped seeds of gsc "joe" and desert diesel will be my test if I toss h&g or not. I like them but I dont like the yield the few ways ive tried, just not consistant for me? So im using botanicaire slacker soil (from the ingredients it looks great) and h&g all from seed.

See my problem is that I used to use gh will fat ass results in yield but the flavor wasnt inact at all for about 3 years becuse sometimes it would be tasty then I noticed that only when it was seed did it taste great. So instead of getting seed I said fuck it im gonna change nutes 1st(I didnt have much room at the time for a veg area.) So I went from soil and gh to h&g in coco.
    My 1st run with coco was cookies and turned out like hydro feeding everyday. But again no pungent taste. It smelled great but no flavor.
    So ive been tweaking shit here and there and got to where I like it but all it was I mean a "had alot to do with" was how often I watered coco. Once I syarted treating it like soil it took off like a bat outta hell. I couldnt believe it. Buuuut the taste still isnt up to my standard id like to be growing at.

So by doing this little experiment Im still going organic indoor and even if all goes well with h&g im just over the stressn shit so I got my seed stock up a lil bit and ill be focusing on dialing these 2 strains gsc, desert diesel. Nutes cost money and isnt good for your health and organics is rewarding and fully naturally medicinal.

I do use component 1 from h&g instead of a/b. I usef a/b the last four years at atleast 8 runs a year.

9. Plants are doing great. They will grow taller than the fence. They may still double in size by the time it's ready to harvest. No us the time they start stretching. It amazing how much better marijuana grows organically. Synthetic nutes such and produce an inferior flower. Organically grown marijuana produces a smother better tasting smoke without harmful chemicals being left in the flowers. Keep up the good work it's looking great.

10. Roof shot! Water time!

Good morning !!!

Attached Files:

11. Flora nova would never touch my soil.... synthetics.....ewwwww ;p stop that

12. I know I dont, I justed used the last if an old ass bottle I was using it up to feed my roses and put some in my lil tester plants. I know what u mean with the fnova eeeew is right. Thats why I hvnt used it in over 6 years in my med garden indoor. It was my biggest prob I had was that gh flavor....ugh

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Its all good was just ribbing ya ;)

14. Put up some trellis this morn on a few of the girls and then I kept hearing this noise like someone was shaking a paper bag open. I stopped to inspect the noise. It was the craziest looking dragonfly. It looks like a cyclops. Fucker put goosebumps on my arms.

Attached Files:

15. That is awesome. I have never seen one that beautiful before.

16. Organics orgsnics organics!

Im in love! I can already tell the plants are going to be much more flavorful. It smells funky skunky! It depends on what side of the garden ur at because you get different flavor profiles as you stroll the garden. Next year ill minimize how many fdifferent strains. I couldnt imagine trying to keep up on different regimens for different plants using chems(what a headache that would be). No deficiency here on any strain 12 total. ORGANIC! Thats why! :)

Here we go!

Attached Files:

17. Good morning, watering is becoming a pain in the ass. I just cant squeez through anymore without damaging foliage. The tangilope(last picl) is a monster! Ill get more pics up thise evening.

Attached Files:

18. Freekin monsters!!!  The good kind tho.  Nice garden, really like the design and neatness.  I feel your pain on the closeness.  It'll be over soon my friend.

19. It's a good problem to have, I love it, they have filled your garden out nice.

20. Ahhh! relax time....

Attached Files: