iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. ya man I think thats what happens as one thing starts other things are starting right behind. Sooty mold or hemp cancker were some other things I was looking at. All in all they had the some similarities which made it real hard to pin it on one particular "thing". I almost chopped her down in a panic but I wanted to use my greenthumb to see and use her as a experiment and im glad I did.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Cant beat the heat!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Looks good bro. Glad to see that the heat heat hasn't messed with your lady's

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ya I can tell they dont prefer this kind of heat. One more day and we should have a few days of fall like weather.

It was pastries and parents day at school this morning!

Krispykream donuts and starbucks! Yay!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Oh hell yea can't beat that! Lol

Yea I can't wait for that weather to come. Is so smokey around me from that Calaveras fire hope it doesn't do any damage to my lady's lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice change in weather here!

Ready for some foooooot baaaaaaaaall!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  7. I have ash on my plants from that huge fire they don't look like they like it

• Like Like x 1
  8. looking good in here.. seems like there twice the size compared to last season.. good shit man!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. They are! Half the plant count twice the size!

I cant wait til I have more room, shit gets tight quick.

Looks like a spider sucked the life outta that one!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 5
  10. Iam very impressed with the no till clacksmas coot/bluejay soil mix, that im going indoors with it.

By only alternating between the coco/aloe and barley/fulpower I only applied 2 kelp alfalfa teas and one ewc tea all season long. I never made an sst and it seemed easier to just top dress with the barley so thats what I did.

I really kept up on the ipm like every 3 days I was spraying. Aloe/agsil/kelp/spino/rosemary and bt. No pest issues to complsin about. Season is not over yet and I stopped spraying a week ago.

In the beginning I was sure I was going to have a phosphorus deficiency in flower but I under estimatef the science behind "coots mix".

My plants couldnt be happier!

I really took a risk this year using a unstable seed stock and hand picking keepers after the original keepers turned male so I had to resort to plan B which im glad I had a plan B.

The 3 cherry pie phenos are 3 totally diffetent plants but all 3 have keeper qualities. To me thats just pure luck, everything could have came out larfy and mutated but luck was on my side. The 3 accident plants really put me to the test and I had no idea or intention of them growing so well. Again I feel lucky!

Next year will be a whole new ball game!

• Like Like x 6
  11. All og beans that ive collected over the years from larry og to sywalker,tahoe,mendo, sour....

I guess im into bagseed? Keeps it interesting to say the least. I need some really good og moms around at all times alongside the cherrypies. Let the hunt begin.

Ill be taking and keeping 6 clones frome each cp clone from outdoor this weekend. I took the clones before flower started so they have a nice root ball established now. So 18 cp clones 3 different phenos will be the 1st to go in under the lights starting monday!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. #413 igrow2cure, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2015
    I love days like this when they only come so far in between.

It gives me a reason to be a lazy fuck and and play video games all day and stew in the crockpot for dinner. Rains a comin......

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  13. Oh yea it's been nice. Looks like a pregnant mantis to me sweet

• Like Like x 1
  14. No rain yet just sprinkles!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got a few spurts of fat drops but nothing bad

• Like Like x 1
  16. Smells soooo good out here! Morning ladies!

• Like Like x 2
  17. Did lil shake n bake this morning, now that the sun is shining im going to blow them of with the air hose to make sure the moistures evaporated....but not too close lol.

I found a caterpillar this morning I was like no way did mold form from the rain so I pinched it out and sure as shit lil wormy! He was half way dead already his ass end was dissolved probably from munching some b.t, asshole. I hate moths!

Cherry pie cherry pie mmmm good. 2 phenos starting to catch some colors! Shes so sexy and her funk is ridiculous!

Everythings still standing though!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 8
  18. Caught a couple catty spots yesterday..... stupid worms.

Looking awesome igrow!!

• Like Like x 2
  19. nice nice nice..

• Like Like x 2