iGrows NorCal Outdoor

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by igrow2cure, Apr 10, 2013.

1. Damn you got some big ole ladies in your yard.

2. we're getting there. Ive been waiting on an update from u n gold.....helloooo!

Its gonna be another triple digit day, I gave the ladies a lil morning soak to help them through the day.

2 more boxes to rail up, I need to go to home depot and pick up a few more bundles as too many boards were catywompus per 12 pack.

3. Are those pumpkins?!

4. yup! Tomatoes p, watermelon,cucumbers,thai chilli peppers, rasberries, blackberries, blueberries, kale, beets, carrots, potatoes, basil, cilantro, thyme, apples granny smith and red delicious and fenugreek as living mulch!

Oh and green beans!

I got organic "jack 'o lantern" pumkin seeds. Its my 1st try at pumpkins.

As soon as I get a few more blooms im gonna take a recipe from rippedeyed and deep fry the flowers stuffed with cheeses. Ill post my finished recipe as ripps looked beautifuly prepared.

5. Forgot spearmint, chocolate mint and apple mint.

6. So I found a spot in west sac called Brewmeister. Cool little shop, 6 row malted barley cost $50 for 50lbs.

I just did a few runs in the vitamix. Came out nice. Ill be sprinkling 5cups per box to keep it safe as ive read 8cups to 200 gal of soil so ill ad 1 cup over half.

One thing I havnt done is foliar with the fulpower. Ive just been just doing neem,aloe,silica and kelp,silica, b.t. sprays.

I really want to use this gallon of liquid karma as thats been sitting here it was my go to for kelp indoor/outdoor drench/foliar. But since im doing this clean green stuff I dont want to chance it after tests come back. Im using homemade kelp paste now. The results are great im just talking lazy.

Friday top dress mbg watered in with fulpower and silica.

Im liking this overcast, keeps the sun from making everything so damn hot. Yesterday the dawn soap was hot, I pull a fork out of the drawer its hot, go outside and rest my arm on the bbq fuck thats hot!

Dabben it up today, its been a minute. Stoney mcGee.

7. Duh....

Attached Files:

8. Awesome!! Luv to know how the pumpkins/flowers come out. I am trying pumpkins this season myself!

9. Not to get too off subject but my blueberries were very blan. Thought it to be a bad strain. Any ideas?

10. So you looking to move up this with.

11. Yeah, just having a hell of a time finding something worthwhile.

Trying to be out of here by xmas.

12. blueberries like nutrients and like to be wet. The ph plays a roll in how sweet they get, and when u go harvest some just tickle the areas with berries with your fingers and the ones that fall off are ready. You shouldnt have to pull them off.

When I 1st took berries I just started pulling them off and they were very bland. After letting them ripen they fall off easily and waaaaay sweeter.

Best of luck to ya.

13. What are you looking for. there is a bunch of property up here. You get more bang for you buck. Durham where I was is nice but to hot. Same as chico. I don't need the college town anymore but still live 10 min from it.
    Property values are going to be going up here soon. People are trying to leave the valley and ru. For the hills.
    I get to ride my quad to the post office. Shoot guns in the back. I love it up here.

14. Free tshirt!

Venders get special treatment....lol

Attached Files:

15. thats what im looking for!

No residential areas. I wanna ride my dirt bike to the post office. Thats what im talking about. I havnt looked in dunham.

I need an acre or more and id like a blank canvass to start with. I dont want a house thats already remodeled, ill do that.

All I need to make sure is septic tank is good and hvac. Everything else I can do. Fha does their own inspections so buying a total fixer is out of the question. But finding an older house that is in fair condition is rare. Its either a dump or its already remodeled. I need somewhere inbetween.

16. Yep, sounds about right-> exactly what I was doing. I think I'm sold on the ph testing kit now, for all my crops!

17. well if you have a living organic soil the plant will do and take what it wants as need be.

I only use my ph meter to check results but I never correcyt them I just take note of it.

So if the soil ph came out undesirable in the dirt its in then I wouldnt try fixing it id just start over with a proper built soil for blueberries. Id try top dtessing with ewc if I just wanted the tree to appear more healthy rather than producing delicious fruit.

18. You would love Forrest ranch. I would check it out. We got a older house that was a completely remodel before we moved in. 4 bd 2 bath 3.75 acres and a giant shop. 225k. We go a steal.

19. I just got bumped up to 175k.

Nice grab! Souns about right! 2acres 3 bed and a mid size shop.